Hopesfall - No Wings to Speak Of coming to vinyl

so says the One Day Savior site:

"I am very happy to announce that One Day Savior will be releasing the vinyl version for Hopesfall's ep "No Wings To Speak Of". Originally released on CD format in 2001 by Takehold Records (and later reissued by Trustkill) "No Wings To Speak Of" nearly defined an era for me. Releasing this on 10" format is something that has been long overdue. The record is currently in production and I am hoping for an October release date. Pre-orders should be ready to go by mid-September. I will keep everyone posted on the status."

im excited.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes one day savior did that as well. on clear, blue, and black and has been oop for awhile.

definitely had one of these on black but i traded to some guy in europe somewheres for a Knapsack 7" on clear vinyl. that hopesfall record wasnt bad but i think i made a good trade.

it was my black copy of that trainwreck 7" :) yep, it was a good trade for me too - i never liked that 7".

the satellite years is a great one. still looking for a copy on clear.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

quick update from the One Day Savior camp (www.onedaysavior.com)

"November 04, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates. The Hopesfall 10" is currently in production. The artwork is ready and waiting at the plant however the vinyl is taking a bit longer than I had originally planned. I should have the test shortly so it appears as though the record will be released in early December. The record will be pressed on 2 colors (light blue & light green) and will be limited to only one pressing of 1000 copies. Preorders will be posted the week of the 18th."

gonna have to buy one of each.

might have to buy a few.

I wish I didn't miss The Satellite Years. It was the first record I ever bought with screaming on it. So good.

i snagged a black copy on ebay for 20 bucks or so at the beginning of the year. colored copies of course go for more. id just save "hopesfall lp" as a search on ebay and keep your eyes peeled.

i don't think satellite years and a-types are bummer.

i think both albums are hopesfall in trustkill style.

i don't know why but i think many this year and last year trustkill release aren't same as truskill which i like.

i'm a fan of most precious blood and i hope their upcoming album won't make me disappointed like throwdown's tear and venom....