Pearl Jam - Backspacer - free DLC for RB2!

i'm about 95% certain that all vinyl versions are the same.

you are 100% wrong (sorry). The target version is the normal version. The 10c and Indie store versions are book style and are packaged different in deluxe packaging.

i thought and read on 10c that the special packaging was for the CD version of the album not the LP version

For the LP:

PEARL JAM BACKSPACER VINYL LP. 180-gram vinyl. 24-page full-sized (11.75" x 11.75") full-color booklet, Original art by Tom Tomorrow (This Modern World).

For the CD:

PEARL JAM BACKSPACER CD TEN CLUB/INDIE PACKAGE. HARD-BOUND BOOK STYLE JACKET ALA THE AVOCADO PACKAGE.

am i just missing something? i really hope when my order comes in for the vinyl its in a hard bound book because that was be cool beyond words (that in itself doesn't make sense when i say it out loud)

not to get off the subject but i was listening to the radio today and thought i heard a new pearl jam song. i just verified it by their myspace. the fixer was the name of the song and i really was diggin it. never really got into these guys when i was younger and i dont have any of their albums. but this song had a really good vibe to it.

does the rest of the album sound similar?

not to get off the subject but i was listening to the radio today and thought i heard a new pearl jam song. i just verified it by their myspace. the fixer was the name of the song and i really was diggin it. never really got into these guys when i was younger and i dont have any of their albums. but this song had a really good vibe to it.

does the rest of the album sound similar?

yes, but better

• 2 weeks later...