The Happy Birthday thread

Any time someone has a birthday, we can congratulate them in this here thread. For those who don't know, you can see if it's anyone's birthday on the message board's main page at the bottom.

Today, ps turns 27! Congrats, buddy! Unfortunately, according to the new Patton Oswalt CD, you're not allowed to celebrate this year. Sorry to disappoint.

Anyway, hope your birthday rules and your girlfriend doesn't do this to you today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zalRmNEoVE4

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a pic of myself and the lil fella. We named him James.

I personally would've gone with "First Pressing," but I can see where you get "James."

anyone else think it's funny, that you're wearing an avail shirt, and you named him (over the) james? either way, that's awesome and a full congrats!!!

Everybody I show that pic to mentions the "birth balls" poster, its pretty entertaining to read when you got 8 hours to kill.... I didn't even think of the avail connection (no pun intended) We named him after his grandfather. Thanks for the kind words.

I really think you should get a tattoo on the kid's butt that says "1/1" or something. I mean, this baby is a collector's item! Pale pink vinyl, 8 lb 5 oz. vinyl... That's some serious shit.

Happy 17th birthday to mrbananagrabber! Major props for the Arrested Development reference in your username, sir.

Here's to hoping you have a smashing day -- and maybe even get your banana grabbed by a ladyfriend (of course, since you're only 17, check your local laws on how legal this is).

I really think you should get a tattoo on the kid's butt that says "1/1" or something. I mean, this baby is a collector's item! Pale pink vinyl, 8 lb 5 oz. vinyl... That's some serious shit.

this is the best idea for a tattoo ever. I'm having another session in sept. maybe I'll get her to throw in a 1/1