Sigur Ros Takk... Repress

Sweet. From OMGvinyl.com:

One Little Indian has just posted the pre-order for this reissued edition of Takk by Sigur Rós. The reissue conforms exactly to the same high packaging specifications as the original pressing on EMI (oversized thick cardboard jacket with 10″ pocket, printed inner sleeves) but the vinyl is remastered with Direct Metal Mastering and pressed onto 200 gram vinyl. At nearly £30, this isn’t exactly cheap, but considering this was originally sold in stores for $50, and now fetches much higher sums on eBay, well… now is the time to invest. It goes without saying that this is an amazing album. Read up and pre-order at onelittleshop.com.

Edit: http://www.onelittleshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=848

Guest markovianprocess

Thanks for this link. I knew this was getting repressed because Amazon and HMV has preorders up but they were both looking for £35 for it. I'll pay £30 though, this is one unbelievable album.

Guest markovianprocess
i try to use the excuse "well, it's better than paying ebay prices", but still, that shouldn't justify high price tags.

Isn't this a 200 gram 2xLP+1x10'' package? For the prices we usually pay on these shores, that's actually not that bad. I'm just stoked I'll finally get to hear Gong, Hoppipolla and Sæglópur on something other than my iPod.