VCFHL2

andrew13

reminder, draft is on tuesday night.

need 1 more team to make it an even 12.

if you'd like in let me know. i took some time off the board and lost the first topic, so if i did miss someone, just pm me.

also, any scoring changes can be made up til the draft, so discuss them here. h2h sound good for format?

Roto > H2H (in everything except football)

I disagree completely. the season came down to the last game for maybe two of you, but the other 12 in the league were out of it for over a month or two.

head to head is better because it has a playoff system for the final 4 weeks of the season, giving up to the 8th seed a chance to win.

I disagree completely. the season came down to the last game for maybe two of you, but the other 12 in the league were out of it for over a month or two.

head to head is better because it has a playoff system for the final 4 weeks of the season, giving up to the 8th seed a chance to win.

This, h2h is always better than roto.

This, h2h is always better than roto.

it just makes it more competitive for everyone involved and no one team can really run away with it...