Run For Cover Records Email?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a positive note Jeff wrote me back and hopefully this crap gets worked out. I hate posting negative shit on message boards.....i was just so frustrated. but like i said Jeff wrote me back so fingers crossed that this all works out.

while I agree it's weird, and shitty, but it's a product of the world we live in.

I don't think anyone has been irrational about this. It sounds like a lot of people are being left out in the one month to two month (or more) range, which is ridiculous. I feel bad when it sometimes takes me 5 days to get something in the mail. It's not like it's 48 hours later and people are filing paypal claims because they expected to have the record that quickly and don't understand what a colossal clusterfuck the post office is.

If I were fucking up my mail-order as much as this guy is, I would expect to get called out on a massive level like this and frankly would not have any excuse.

If you run a label, part of running a label is sending out mail orders, if you can't handle sending out your own direct orders, you honestly probably shouldn't be running one. Now that's a shitty thing for me to say, but it's the fucking truth.

and this is why i love justin and und UCR.

Glad you guys got your stuff . I still haven't received anything . Hopefully I'm not out a good chunk of change .

if you dont mind me asking what all did you order ? trying to see if others who ordered similar things still havent recieved orders

I'm supposed to get one of each version of the title fight 7" including a test . I've traded with jeff a bunch of times so I wasn't worried about sending money . I'm not trying to bash jeff by any means, I just want my stuff.

I just bought a package deal from RFC..all colors of the Fireworks LP and all colors of the Title Fight for $50ppd. They said they're only selling 10 of the packages and one of the 10 people will win a test of the Fireworks LP.

its gunna be awesome when you get it before me, and win the test pressing!

I just bought a package deal from RFC..all colors of the Fireworks LP and all colors of the Title Fight for $50ppd. They said they're only selling 10 of the packages and one of the 10 people will win a test of the Fireworks LP.

i'm hugely considering ordering that but i probably shouldn't...

and my Fireworks record has been sitting at home for a while and i finally opened the package today. looks great!

• 4 months later...

Yikes...I really wish I had searched this message board for threads regarding the label prior to placing my order especially since I'm in Australia. Well fingers crossed that things work out for me with 'Run For Cover Records', it'd be nice to share a positive experience with this label.