Wrong record in sleeve?

Has this happened to anyone?

I pre-ordered AFI's Crash Love (I know, lets make fun of my horrible taste) through the bands merch website, and I got it in yesterday, and just put it on my record player today.. and it played Brand New's Daisy.

The website was Bandmerch.com and Brand New isn't even one of their clients.

Emailed them and am waiting for a response.

Tangential, but you know what really grinds my gears? I saw both of these releases in Hot Topic over the weekend: Both are gatefold LPs, both have download codes, both are on the same label, but the Brand New LP was $16.99 whereas the AFI LP was only $13.99. So lame!

they saved a lot of money on this album by not buying davey 18 tons of glitter

Tangential, but you know what really grinds my gears? I saw both of these releases in Hot Topic over the weekend: Both are gatefold LPs, both have download codes, both are on the same label, but the Brand New LP was $16.99 whereas the AFI LP was only $13.99. So lame!

went to hot topic looking for these 2 releases and they didnt have them. bastards. i still want to pick them up.

You forgot one thing though, one of them is much better.

or just wait 2 months for it to be on clearance for 7.99

I highly, highly doubt this record will make it to the clearance bin. There were only two copies of Daisy at the store I went to over the weekend -- I bought one of 'em, and another kid bought the second one while I was still in there.

Bought Thrice Alchemy Index - Got 5x10" s with two times the earth LP.

With Boris with Merzbow Rock Dream (3xLP) I got 2 times the second lp and no 3rd LP. Had to return it and they send me a whole new package.

The thrice album had two times the earth lp because the first pressing of the earth lp had a looping/skipping problem.