Blink-182 - Enema Of The State vinyl preorder

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any word on how much these are going to be and roughly how many will be available when the pre-order goes up with mightier than the sword so i can gauge whether or not to risk getting chewed out by my boss on monday. i'm guessing a good number of copies will be sent out to other distros and brick and mortar stores.

As of right now, the first pressing is going to be exclusive to the MTS webstore http://mightierthansword.bigcartel.com

any word on how much these are going to be and roughly how many will be available when the pre-order goes up with mightier than the sword so i can gauge whether or not to risk getting chewed out by my boss on monday. i'm guessing a good number of copies will be sent out to other distros and brick and mortar stores.

As of right now, the first pressing is going to be exclusive to the MTS webstore http://mightierthansword.bigcartel.com

thats what i am talking about ! on lock down ! man you must know some right people !

what time will be up the pre order?

how much will be cost the lp?

I live in europe

Dude. I'm sorry but we can only sell to people in the US and Canada right now, but are in the process of securing world distribution rights.

BUT if you have someone in the US or Canada buy one for you, they can ship it to you!

Sorry man :-[

Dude. I'm sorry but we can only sell to people in the US and Canada right now, but are in the process of securing world distribution rights.

BUT if you have someone in the US or Canada buy one for you, they can ship it to you!

i'd be willing to help someone out. send a pm and maybe we can do something

I would like to pick the 4 color (package or one of each one).

How we can do that?

PM

Thanks for helping me out

I live in europe

So I'll be not able to choose "germany" at the dropdown "Shipping to:".

When I try to order LAST LIGHTS - No Past. No Present. No Future. LP it's possible.

So it won't be possible for the blink release only?

Need to get this!!!!

If this is true i hope someone can help me!

PM me please!

I live in europe

you're so kind, rj....

:)

you gotta understand that MTS isnt a big company as i am sure he is running it with maybe 2-3 other people and he just knew someone in the right place and was able to do this . I find it odd he isnt shipping to the UK and Australia but i completely understand him not shipping to south america , italy , spain ect ect as that is asking for trouble .

you gotta understand that MTS isnt a big company as i am sure he is running it with maybe 2-3 other people and he just knew someone in the right place and was able to do this . I find it odd he isnt shipping to the UK and Australia but i completely understand him not shipping to south america , italy , spain ect ect as that is asking for trouble .

It's not that they don't want to ship to the rest of the world, but they don't have the RIGHTS to do it yet. When you're dealing with a major label, you need to do everything by the book.

It's not that they don't want to ship to the rest of the world, but they don't have the RIGHTS to do it yet. When you're dealing with a major label, you need to do everything by the book.

AW! i never ever thought about it that way but you are dead right . makes total sense .