Blink-182 - Enema Of The State vinyl preorder

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you guys got the rights to this record. That's nuts. Congrats!

Thanks man!

It makes me want to buy it even more knowing that a major isn't putting this out. I've never even heard of this label, its so fucking cool you guys are putting out such a huge release. Congrats.

Thanks man!

It makes me want to buy it even more knowing that a major isn't putting this out. I've never even heard of this label, its so fucking cool you guys are putting out such a huge release. Congrats.

dude you gotta check out there other bands . no harm done and such gold especially are great .

dude you gotta check out there other bands . no harm done and such gold especially are great .

+ Last Lights! so good

No Harm Done was phenomenal.

Guest lacesout
man, that sucks, no shipping to germany?

come on!

Sounds like that whole holocaust thing is finally catching up with you.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

seriously, I don't even have a nostalgic attachment to this album, but due to the awe of it being on some little DIY label is blowing my mind, (did you explain how you did this yet?) So I'll order a copy too...as long as I don't get the clear one.

seriously, the fact that a small label is releasing this makes me so much more stoked. again, congrats for beeing able to release this and having the copyrights and keeping the price low is amazing! cause i am sure that if a big label would of press this, the price would of been over 25$. can't wait for monday and hopefully i will be able to get a four pack.

Should have made this on one color, eBay exclusive, dutch bid and donated all of the proceeds beyond $X per copy to charity (where X = whatever your base price is - $15 in this case).

The only real way to guarantee that the people who actually want the record get it and minimize the number of flippers. True, everyone has to pay a premium price for it, but this guarantees you get it into the hands of the 2000 people who want it the most without giving more money to eBay flippers than the label itself.

This is what I plan on doing if I ever put out a record that a thousand people all want at the same time.