Custom Vinyl Art Courtesy of Joe Proffit

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

visit the post on Vinyl Collective to see the other photos. Thanks Joe!

Vinyl Collective Custom Vinyl Art LP

ACHILLES ìHospiceî LP marble tan vinyl VC exclusive +custom art vinyl

CALEB LIONHEART "Think Hardcore" LP 3rd press bootleg jacket + custom art vinyl

BRANDTSON "Dial In Sounds" LP black vinyl + custom art vinyl

THIS IS A STANDOFF "Be Disappointed" LP blue vinyl + custom art vinyl

Joe Proffit is the man PERIOD. He is always making really great custom art with old LPs and is always quick to donate them to help labels sell their records. This time around, we have copies that will accompany your orders of ACHILLES, CALEB LIONHEART, BRANDSTON, and THIS IS A STANDOFF. We also have Vinyl Collective Custom Vinyl Art which you can get free by adding it to any order. Just please order only one at a time.

Thanks Joe, you are a saint for vinyl collectors and independent music. We salute you. May free records descend upon your mailbox.

you guys are all to kind. the words of encouragement mean so much. i am always honored when i am asked to do a project. it means the world to me. i am currently building a page to showcase all of the lp art. i'll post it when ir's finished. i don't think virgil posted it, but i also made some for the dingees "for the crucial conspiracy" lp. here are the numbers and descriptions for all of the giveaway items along with all the pics (front and back). front's first and back's are second.

CALEB LIONHEART

[image]

[image]

4 COPIES to giveaway at random w/the purchase of "THINK HARDCORE, PLAY POP PUNK"

**NOTES**THESE HAVE A REVERSE SIDE THAT IS BLACK ON BLACK. IF YOU HOLD IT AND LOOK AT IT YOU SEE A BLACK SURFACE, BUT WHEN YOU ANGLE IT TO THE LIGHT YOU SEE THE LABEL INITIALS FOR FAREWELL PARTY, OPLTD AND VC. YOU WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO SEE THE NUMBER ON IT**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

ACHILLES

[image]

[image]

4 COPIES to giveaway at random w/the purchase of "HOSPICE"

**WHEN YOU HOLD IT THE VINYL APPEARS TO BE JUST BLACK/WHITE W/THE BAND'S NAME, BUT WHEN YOU TILT IT TOWARDS LIGHT AND RUN YOUR FINGER ON IT YOU WILL FEEL/SEE THE ETCHING IN IT. THESE ARE ETCHED, PROMISE, YOU JUST CAN'T SEE IT IN THE PIC, BUT YOU WILL FEEL IT. I CALL IT "THE CITY IN SHADOWS"**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

BRANDTSON

[image]

[image]

4 COPIES to giveaway at random w/purchase of "DIAL IN SOUNDS"

**NO SPECIAL NOTES**

THIS IS A STANDOFF

4 COPIES to giveaway at random w/the purchase of "BE DISAPPOINTED"

[image]

[image]

**NO SPECIAL NOTES**

A LOSS FOR WORDS

[image]

[image]

4 COPIES to giveaway at random w/the purchase of "THE KIDS CAN'T LOSE"

**NO SPECIAL NOTES**

VINYL COLLECTIVE LOGO LPS

[image]

[image]

15 COPIES you can give these away at random.

**NO SPECIAL NOTES**

THE DINGEES

[image]

[image]

THIS IS LTD. TO 5 COPIES AND GIVEN AWAY W/THE PURCHASE OF "FOR THE CRUCIAL CONSPIRACY"

[image]

visit the post on Vinyl Collective to see the other photos. Thanks Joe!

Vinyl Collective Custom Vinyl Art LP

ACHILLES ìHospiceî LP marble tan vinyl VC exclusive +custom art vinyl

CALEB LIONHEART "Think Hardcore" LP 3rd press bootleg jacket + custom art vinyl

BRANDTSON "Dial In Sounds" LP black vinyl + custom art vinyl

THIS IS A STANDOFF "Be Disappointed" LP blue vinyl + custom art vinyl

Joe Proffit is the man PERIOD. He is always making really great custom art with old LPs and is always quick to donate them to help labels sell their records. This time around, we have copies that will accompany your orders of ACHILLES, CALEB LIONHEART, BRANDSTON, and THIS IS A STANDOFF. We also have Vinyl Collective Custom Vinyl Art which you can get free by adding it to any order. Just please order only one at a time.

Thanks Joe, you are a saint for vinyl collectors and independent music. We salute you. May free records descend upon your mailbox.

you don't have to give me anything pal. i just want to help out and show my appreciation for vinyl collective and all the friends i have made on this board.

Guest markovianprocess

I just checked out Brandtson based on this. Pretty sweet band! I ordered one of these. It looks so damn cool! You really do some great work.