Got any old Fliers, Set Lists, Pics? Lets see em

mrc

I'm doing some cleaning and found a ton of old set lists, fliers and random shit from years ago. I know i trashed or gave away all the fliers i had from highschool but still have a good amount.

Ill post pics shortly, but figured most of you guys woulda enjoyed this line up.

[image]

Got any interesting fliers, bad ass line ups, setlists? post em.

I have tons of show fliers and posters from the early 80's till maybe 2000. Aaron can attest to this.. it's alot... I have them all in protected sleeves.. i'd probably say 300 maybe? I was going to start scanning them soon just for the sake of doing so for a digital portfolio.. i wish i had a camera to take pics of them though..

I was at a handful of those shows myself, one that really stuck out was Snapcase, Boy Sets Fire, Death By Stereo, and. CKY, I was front row center at that one. Also, I don't know any of the guys in it, or if they even still exist, but I'll back As. You Wish as being a terrible fucking band...

controlthebleeding, did you go to the YOT and UC show? thats a crazy bill.

i wish i had so of my old old fliers. i still have a bunch more, and ill try top post some more pics in the coming days.

No one else has any? i kinda thought there would be more people posting their old fliers. oh well.

Dang, seeing all those State Theater/Jannus Landing flyers takes me back to when I lived down there.

I went to see Gaslight Anthem at The State over the summer and that place has not changed a bit.

I'm sure I have some old Tampa/St. Pete flyers boxed up. I'll have to take a loook.

I used to have a ton of fliers and posters, but i think most of them got thrown out or are in storage. I also used to have a several guitar pics and drum sticks, if i can find any ill post them.

im the same way.. i still have my fiend club pick from the 80's, but that's it. I use to have a Alex Van Halen drumstick too, but that got lost in the shuffle of moving :(:(:(

controlthebleeding, did you go to the YOT and UC show? thats a crazy bill.

i wish i had so of my old old fliers. i still have a bunch more, and ill try top post some more pics in the coming days.

No one else has any? i kinda thought there would be more people posting their old fliers. oh well.

na, i seriously don't even remember where i got the damn flier. i didn't go though. but that would have been the shit. Unity and Half Off were the bomb.