Nove Vinyl Collector of the Month, Allison Frank

Guest admin1338560633

nicole, we should have taken a picture together! haha.

that being said, now that i think about it, guys tend to be predisposed to collecting things more than girls are to begin with for whatever reason. (i.e. action figures, sports cards, etc)

i also think that it comes down to the (somewhat) superficial fact that most girls would just rather spend their money on other things, like their appearance, i.e. clothes and shoes.

i realize that both of these are rather broad blanket statements, but they're the only things that i could come up with at the moment, aside from what nicole already mentioned.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that being said, now that i think about it, guys tend to be predisposed to collecting things more than girls are to begin with for whatever reason. (i.e. action figures, sports cards, etc)

this.

dudes are nerdy as hell about collecting things, and vinyl/music isn't an exception. most women just tolerate our obsessive behavior for some reason. i don't know many women that have gone out of their way to even have a substantial music collection, whether it be on cd, mp3 or vinyl.

this.

dudes are nerdy as hell about collecting things, and vinyl/music isn't an exception. most women just tolerate our obsessive behavior for some reason. i don't know many women that have gone out of their way to even have a substantial music collection, whether it be on cd, mp3 or vinyl.

yeah, but what about those women who collect Hummel Figures or china or Cows and chickens or magnets or whatever?

this.

yeah, but what about those women who collect Hummel Figures or china or Cows and chickens or magnets or whatever?

girls who collect things are obviously freaks. FREAKS!

this.

This "debate" on whether/what women collect is taking away from the true point of this thread: a celebration of Allison Frank.

Allison collects records. We like Allison. We like records. That's all that matters.

This "debate" on whether/what women collect is taking away from the true point of this thread: a celebration of Allison Frank.

Allison collects records. We like Allison. We like records. That's all that matters.

shes signing autographs in the Allison Frank Atrium of Awesome.

hahaha, yes, yes i am. as per our conversation yesterday!

shes signing autographs in the Allison Frank Atrium of Awesome.