Dead To Me - African Elephants/Flatliners - Cynics

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right now im in an introductory package where i pay $19.99 a month for the first six months, but then it goes up to $59.99 a month which is too god damn much. ill probably go with something else when my introductory offer is over.

$60 a month for an ISP that blocks torrents? no thanks

Wow! You're getting hosed.

I almost bought the DTM record, but I listened to it and I'm actually kind of disappointed. Only 1 or 2 songs actually struck me...the majority of it just didn't impress me. I dunno...maybe it'll grow on me, but I just didn't feel like dropping money on an album I didn't like, even for the limited color.

im suprised to read people not liking this record. it has so many huge influances it's not even funny. to name a few right off the top of my head... the clash, elvis costello....yeah it's not CB or little brother.....but little brother was NO CB. bands grow...and they did....had they worte the same record as CB people would have said...it sounds just like the first record....and i don't really like bands that sound the same every record. thats my 2 cents

i wasn't saying so much you wanting it to be that way....just things i've read about the record. what i was saying more...is with heavy sounds from those other bands are in this new record im suprised that more people don't like it. i'd give it a few more spins...a day with out a war, bad friends,i dare you, cruel world stuck out the most to me...with the other songs being pretty damn good. i've heard alot of these before they were mixed...and seen em live about 3-4 months ago in san jose...if you geta chance to goto the record release show in sf i'd do it.