What Releases Should Come Out on Vinyl?

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they did press the cosmopoltan bloodloss/el mark single from worship and tribute (which sounds mighty fine on wax may i add) but why they haven't pressed anything else is a mystery to me, it would sound so damn good, and they have the hardcore fanbase that would snap them up in no time.

I really don't understand why Glassjaw's stuff hasn't already been pressed. They have to know that there is a large demand for it.

It's not an issue of the band knowing it, it's an issue of the label giving a shit (which they don't, or at least didn't at the time of each album's release). GJ has essentially always been on a major label, so I doubt they have the rights to reissue their masters in a different format anywhere else outside of the label.

I really don't understand why Glassjaw's stuff hasn't already been pressed. They have to know that there is a large demand for it.

It's not an issue of the band knowing it, it's an issue of the label giving a shit (which they don't, or at least didn't at the time of each album's release). GJ has essentially always been on a major label, so I doubt they have the rights to reissue their masters in a different format anywhere else outside of the label.

yeah that is probably the largest factor but it's deffinetly frusterating. Roadrunner will probably never let them use the masters.

Yeah, for sure roadrunner will never let them use those masters which is a real shame because EYEWTKAS is a beast of a record. They're still affilliated with Warner I believe, so there's a possibility that W&T could eventually get a vinyl release. Who knows?

Also, I meant to say before that The Bronx I and II and the new Thrice - The Alchemy Index should get a vinyl release. They could do colours relating to each of the elements for the Thrice too. Wouldn't that be sweet??