What Releases Should Come Out on Vinyl?

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despistado-The People and their Verses

seeing as jade tree wouldn't even put the cd out, i'm guessing this probably will never happen.

although i do like the idea. maybe i'll talk to some of the former members and see if their pre-jade tree canadian label would be interested in pressing it...

Despistado-The People and their Verses

seeing as jade tree wouldn't even put the cd out, i'm guessing this probably will never happen.

although i do like the idea. maybe i'll talk to some of the former members and see if their pre-jade tree canadian label would be interested in pressing it...

Dude, you're making it sound like Jade Tree was some big bad record label who refused to put the band's album out. Keep in mind the band in question BROKE UP two months before the album's intended release. Kind of pointless to release a physical album of a baby band who wouldn't even be around to support it.

Just thought about this and came up with a few more, they might have already been said: Despistado-The People and their Verses, Intronaut-Void, Renee Heartfelt-Death of The Ghost, and both Solea albums.

Solea's S/T LP is on vinyl. There's also the Even Stranger EP on a 12" and a few 7"s

Yeah, i have them and according Sasha Loobokof (Sergie's brother) the Solea german label will press the second album on vinyl too...

Guest falloutcollapse
For the new Thrice, they should wait till both volumes are released, then do a 4x10" box set. That would be hot.

that sounds like a great idea.

qft