I've got a hot girlfriend so FUCK YOU!

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron, I just noticed you're from Houston too. I wonder if we know each other, or people who do?

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=etc&thread=1188451044&page=1

God, I have a horrible memory. Anyway, I'm sure we have some mutual friends somewhere.

This thread gives me hope. Man, I really have to find the courage to talk to this girl at school.

Take a shot of your favorite liquor and then use mouthwash (so she doesn't know that you downed that shot just before talking to her)

Then you will be relaxed enough to talk to her. I'm just saying.. in case she makes you too nervous to talk to her

This thread gives me hope. Man, I really have to find the courage to talk to this girl at school.

Take a shot of your favorite liquor and then use mouthwash (so she doesn't know that you downed that shot just before talking to her)

Then you will be relaxed enough to talk to her. I'm just saying.. in case she makes you too nervous to talk to her

Great advice. Make it Jack, that'll give you some balls.

• 2 weeks later...

I've actually talked to her a few times now, when she was around her friends, too. That only makes it harder but I did it and without the aide of whiskey. I'm working up to asking her out for coffee.

I've actually talked to her a few times now, when she was around her friends, too. That only makes it harder but I did it and without the aide of whiskey. I'm working up to asking her out for coffee.

Awesome.. congrats. I wouldn't wait too long for the coffee asking. Girls have a fickle way of getting disinterested (date wise) quick.

I dunno It's Friday, personally I'd ask her out for coffee today for tomorrow.