so many guitar threads!

I will send you a CD...Douglas from Fourth Rotor's old band...I think both guitar players played 12 strings...at the very least Doug did....I think you'd be into it.

YES!!!

i know the dude from fourth rotor played a 12 string, but i think he played it with only 6?

but send me the cd anyway! also should we repress mambas?!

yes that dude, though at the show you guys played...which ended up being their last show...he was playing the 6 string Rickenbacker, he never played the 12 string in Fourth Rotor ...

picture frpm that show... [image]

also yes we should repress it.

didn't know anybody else on this board from Alabama. Auburn used to have decent every now and again...Auburn Bikini, The Pinehill Haints, The Wednesdays, Imortal Lee County Killers, Counterfit, Benton Falls, Harbor Skyline, Forever Is Not A Wish, Northstar, Curbside Service (a.k.a. The Snake The Cross The Crown), Cory Branan, Michale Graves, My Hotel Year, Feable Weiner, Sunday Driver, Jupiter Sunrise...have all played Auburn, also, Montgomery gets decents shows every now and again.

Dude, Man or Astro-man? was from Auburn, AL. and probably one of the most well known bands of the 90's. And was at one time trailing J Church in single releases. Then dropped off after i think 90. :P

Not to mention they had a killer live show including A huge Jacobs Ladder, tesla coil, or some scientific instrument involving electricity. It was one of my favorite shows to go to.

True Story Mike, the drummer from Man or Astro-Man? owns the venue I see 98% of the shows I see and runs sound there http://www.ticketbiscuit.com/bottletree/eventspotlight.aspx...he also went on to play drums in Polyphonic Spree as well. Unfortunately Man or Astro-Man? was done by the time I was hanging out/living in Auburn

Dude, Man or Astro-man? was from Auburn, AL. and probably one of the most well known bands of the 90's. And was at one time trailing J Church in single releases. Then dropped off after i think 90. :P

Not to mention they had a killer live show including A huge Jacobs Ladder, tesla coil, or some scientific instrument involving electricity. It was one of my favorite shows to go to.

True Story Mike, the drummer from Man or Astro-Man? owns the venue I see 98% of the shows I see and runs sound there http://www.ticketbiscuit.com/bottletree/eventspotlight.aspx...he also went on to play drums in Polyphonic Spree as well. Unfortunately Man or Astro-Man? was done by the time I was hanging out/living in Auburn

when we were suppose to play in auburn, we stayed at his neighbors apt... only to be kicked out the next morning, when our friends ruined their porch, drank all their beer, and shit in the their pool. we were going to leave them there, but they chased us down as we were doing a 5 point turn in the parking lot to leave.