who do I start?

I've got 4 running backs... can only start two of them

Frank Gore vs. CHI

Rashard Mendenhall vs. PIT

Steven Jackson vs. NO

Ricky Williams vs. TB

I think im starting Gore and Mendenhall... but TB is pretty bad against the run... and Jackson has been pretty steady all season.. halp

I'd start Mendenhall, but make sure he's playing against CIN and not PIT ;)

I'd start Gore over Jackson, not to sure about Ricky. With Jackson he's going up against the NO D who has been putting up great numbers fantasy wise (no clue what they do in real life against the run though). Plus, they have a killer offense and usually jump to big leads, so the run game could be abandoned.

Riddle me this, should I start:

Mike Sims-Walker (JAC) vs. NYJ

or

Michael Crabtree (SF) vs. CHI

I'm leaning towards Sims-Walker, because he's had some huge games (but some duds), while Crabtree hasn't done much lately, but is due for a big game.

I'd play Crabtree, because CHI is coming off a short week and the Jets are coming off a bye.

Jackson for sure. This season, he's the next best thing to AP. Since the Miami game, the Saint's run defense has looked very average, especially against big name backs.

Week 9 vs. Carolina: DeAngelo Williams 149yds of 182 total.

Week 8 vs. Atlanta: Michael Turner 151yds of 161 total.

Also, if the Rams want to have a hope in hell of keeping pace with New Orleans, they need to give Jackson the ball as often as possible. I'd wager he winds up with about 120 - 140 yards and a touchdown.

I'd also start Ricky Williams. Tampa is just awful.

I think im going to start Jackson and Williams. I mean, its a roll of the dice, and my team is 1-8 anyways, so if I lose... or win... im still in last place, hahaha. I have 3rd most points in the league... always get beat by a margin of like.. 5 points. so annoying.

I'm trying to convince my brother to trade me Favre for the week since my Schaub is on Bye and I just picked up that rookie in TB.
when i was drafting in my money league i wasn't paying attention and drafted schaub and eli. had to drop eli and pick up mark sanchez this week

You should have made a trade! Could have got something decent.

when i was drafting in my money league i wasn't paying attention and drafted schaub and eli. had to drop eli and pick up mark sanchez this week

You should have made a trade! Could have got something decent.

i was planning on it, but i forgot and waited too long. this league has stupid rules. i wish it was like yahoo where i can drop and add people as much as i want, not all transactions have to emailed to the commissioner between Tuesday 7am and Weds 7am.

Riddle me this, should I start:

Mike Sims-Walker (JAC) vs. NYJ

or

Michael Crabtree (SF) vs. CHI

I'm leaning towards Sims-Walker, because he's had some huge games (but some duds), while Crabtree hasn't done much lately, but is due for a big game.

Start Crabtree Kirby...

The Jets secondary is strong (even though their record isnt) and Garrard is coming off a good game so he's going to have a bad game this week. (he's one of my qb's and he's alternated good starts with shit starts all year)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reviving this because if your in the deep leagues, these games have play off bye implications like mine this week:

The guy I'm playing had Ricky Williams and you know how he exploded thursday. This win gets either me or him the playoff bye and I am wondering about who to start in my WR/TE slot:

John Carlson

Robert Meachem

(Maybe)Santana Moss

What do you guys think. Carlson and Meachem are big or bust so I need some helpful insight..