A Wilhelm Scream - S/T EP

Fartcat

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interpunk is sold out now....

Inside out? As in dropping the needle at the center and plays to the outside? I've never heard of that, are there other records that do that?

Less Than Jake/Slayer Split plays that way.

as does the last tracks on the losers lp and the goodbye blue and white lp (or at least one of those)

i have a very small comp that plays a song or 2 backwards as well.

Interpunk is sold out now....

Inside out? As in dropping the needle at the center and plays to the outside? I've never heard of that, are there other records that do that?

yep glad i ordered them so damn fast as i knew they wouldnt get too many of them . they say they are shipping mine tomorrow . cant wait for the bsides !

I'm guessing the person that got their copy already, ordered from No Idea?? Has anyone else received their copy? I'm still waiting and I order on the 2nd of this month.

My interpunk order says this:

[image]

Too bad I won't actually be getting it for several more weeks since the new Stephen Egerton record will hold up my order.

Just got an email from interpunk.

"Nic,

We wanted to let you know that we received the A Wilhelm Scream LP that you recently ordered with us. Originally we had been told that these would be on grey vinyl, and that the LP itself would be die cut into a sawblade design. However, all copies produced actually used army green vinyl, and it is the sleeve, not the actual vinyl, that is in the die-cut sawblade design.

Because of these changes, we’re holding off on shipping any copies until Monday. If you would no longer like a copy in light of the changes, please let us know as soon as possible so we can remove the LP from your order. We are very sorry for the incorrect information and any disappointment.

Thanks,

Interpunk.com"

why is there no 3 pack available for these?

obviously because that would make to much sense.

Same reason why p+p's are the most expensive

and why it took them months to get the thing out even though they had a plethora of other releases come out of no where in between the releases of this.

I just got that email from Interpunk, too.... saying that "all copies produced actually used army green vinyl." And it looks like I got 3 copies of this email (I ordered 3 LPs, one for each variant). So, does this mean that there is only going to be one color pressed (army green)? Can somebody please confirm this so that I can cancel the other 2 LPs. I definitely don't want 3 records of the same color.

If you look at the records on interpunk.com they just changed each variant to say green instead of grey. For example, green with black splatter used to be grey with black splatter, green used to be grey, etc. I'm pretty sure there are still 3 colors.

Yea that's how I interpret it also. Although the email is misleading.