IN THE RED "Volume 1.5" subscription

peanutuk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha I asked last week virgil about it. here is what he said :"Hi Daniel,

You are correct that volume 1 has been sent. Volume 2 test pressing was approved a couple weeks ago and is being pressed as we speak. volumes 3 and 4 will be pressed in the coming months.

Overall the releases have been delayed some, so thank you for your patience.

"

ha I asked last week virgil about it. here is what he said :"Hi Daniel,

You are correct that volume 1 has been sent. Volume 2 test pressing was approved a couple weeks ago and is being pressed as we speak. volumes 3 and 4 will be pressed in the coming months.

Overall the releases have been delayed some, so thank you for your patience.

"

Ha ha "Delayed Some" thats the understatement of the year !!! Wasn't this supposed to be like one 7" a month ??

I just wish we would get more updates on this board

we got in the vinyl today, the jackets should be in this week. sorry for how long this has taken. Volume 3 and 4 have been sent off and hopefully will have them done by early january. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Thats good to know....so we could have the whole lot by the end of January......my fingers and toes are now crossed !

yes, I think that is a pretty good possibility. thanks again for everyone's patience.

• 2 months later...
Is the second 7" available for sale? I can't find it or the first one in the store. Only the subscription.

pretty sure that's the only way to get it.

Gotcha. I was able to get the first one from the store a couple months ago, so I figured I'd just grab them individually as they became available. Oh well.

• 3 weeks later...
People Should shut the fuck up and be happy that this is being pressed in the first place!

hahaha, this isn't quite the bitching that usually takes places. everyone posting is pretty excited that this is getting pressed. since it seemed it was going to be a 7" a month type club and it was released 1 year ago, and only 2 have been sent out, I understand the frustration.

My main frustration comes with Virgil's complete lack of care regarding people's questions. You can see that he is posting on the board...usually stuff to make him money...while ignoring questions from people who have already paid for stuff. It's complete bullshit really. I don't care about new Pre-Orders. I want to know where records that were paid for a year ago are in the process of getting pressed. Rather than press another new record, SH/VC should press the records they've promised and have been paid for.