PO: blink-182 "Enema of the State" 2nd pressing

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so wait.. are we supposed to be getting shipping confirmation? i bought a first press and haven't gotten any confirmation yet :(

i just got my confirmation email today i think. it wasnt really a confirmation but more of a letting you know the records where shipped a couple of days ago so expect them soon kinda deal.

Did everyone get the email saying the 1st press shipped? I didn't get one, but my Dad did and today the copy he ordered came but the one I ordered hasn't come yet...I hope its just a coincidence

LOL what?

whats so hard to understand? MTS sent out emails saying the 1st press shipped, my Dad who ordered a copy for me got the email days ago, but I never got one. The copy he ordered came today...while the copy I ordered hasn't and I have yet to get the email that most people got from MTS. And I hope its just a coincidence that I didn't get the email and my copy hasn't come yet.

LOL what?

whats so hard to understand? MTS sent out emails saying the 1st press shipped, my Dad who ordered a copy for me got the email days ago, but I never got one. The copy he ordered came today...while the copy I ordered hasn't and I have yet to get the email that most people got from MTS. And I hope its just a coincidence that I didn't get the email and my copy hasn't come yet.

Why do you need two orders?

Why do you need two orders?

wanted to make sure I got at least one. I was working when they went up, so I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get one so I asked him to get one just in case. Around 12 I got nervous thinking he might fuck it up so I hid in the bathroom and ordered one on my phone

i never got an email. should i be concerned? or are they still shipping? i havent really been paying much attention to this. just figured they'd show up when they do.

dude said in another thread that the remaining orders were most likely being sent out Monday (today). The email was a basic email from the label. It wasn't from Paypal or anything with a tracking number, thats why I'm not too paranoid

oh ok. i live on the opposite end of the country from MTS (i think anyway) so im guessing its gonna be a long trek, especially around this time of the year. i ordered right when they went up so im guessing its on the way. just didnt know if it was supposed to be a shipping confirmation or something. thanks for the clarification!