i'm pissed...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate the fucking job market. there is nothing out there.

Finding a new job is one of the worst things ever. going to interview after interview and all that bullshit drove me crazy!!! hellish!

yah, dude. it seems traveling to s. america for a few months ended up being not only the best thing in my life, but the worst thing for my working career. i have been jobless for a good few months now and it just gets harder and harder when prospective employers see all the time ive had off. not good.

haha. i spoke to my older brother last night, and he advised me to not sell my records...that my parents will take care of it. but i can't help but feel responsible for at least some of it.

and i'm assuming you'd want to hold on to that ben folds five lp. if you'd like to trade for something.....

I'm pissed that Jeff is still sleeping because I want McDonald's breakfast, but I know that if I go without him he'll whine, and if I bring him some home, it'll just get cold and he'll whine about that! hehe

how cute. haha.

in other news, my girlfriend broke up with me the other night. :(

haha. i spoke to my older brother last night, and he advised me to not sell my records...that my parents will take care of it. but i can't help but feel responsible for at least some of it.

and i'm assuming you'd want to hold on to that ben folds five lp. if you'd like to trade for something.....

Sorry, I don't think I'll be letting go of that. I'm trying to get all the BF5 stuff, actually. Sorry to hear about your girlfriend issues, though. I know the feeling.

Guest falloutcollapse
well we were kinda on a downward slope. i was at college, but when we were together things were really good. i mean, like, better than when i still lived at home. but i dont know. it's not really cut and dry. she thinks we're better as friends.

Sorry man, that sucks.

what the fuck? paypal just sent me an email saying someone tried to access my account from france, saying they're gonna suspend my account. goddamnit...

That happened to my girlfriend's account when I tried to change her account info (not in a sketchy way, she moved in with me and I used her Paypal so I wouldn't have to sign up for one). It was a huge pain in the ass to re-confirm the location.