i'm pissed...

I missed one while I was at work yesterday that no one ended up even bidding on...and I really wanted it!!!

When this happens I usually message the seller and offer them what I think is a fair price. That way they still sell the item, don't have to re-list it, and you get what you want. Everybody wins.

yeah, i've gotten some stuff on the cheap that way. pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my glasses broke in the world's largest cornmaze today, and i am completely out of contacts!

Not in a cornmaze, but mine broke recently as well...I had to jerry-rig them because the place where I bought them gave me some bullshit excuse that because I got them using the vision plan on my health insurance, there is no warranty on them. Fuckin' bureaucracy of health insurance companies! >:(

Guest falloutcollapse
my glasses broke in the world's largest cornmaze today, and i am completely out of contacts!

Not in a cornmaze, but mine broke recently as well...I had to jerry-rig them because the place where I bought them gave me some bullshit excuse that because I got them using the vision plan on my health insurance, there is no warranty on them. Fuckin' bureaucracy of health insurance companies! >:(

being 15, i have no clue about anything about health insurance. but i have to drive 45 minutes to get them fixed because we moved recently. sucks so much.

Guest falloutcollapse
some dude walked past me with the foo fighters hoodie i want

you should have hit him really hard, knocked him out, peeled it off his back, and ran for the heavens.

Guest falloutcollapse
im pissed cause the angels are done.

oh well, congrats all the sox fans on here....you really beat the shit out of us.

it was a beating

i smiled quite large

• 2 weeks later...
Just remember...some people don't even own an iPod...I don't...I guess I am way behind the times...but I am OK with that.

I have a 3rd Gen 40 Gig ipod if you (or anyone else) want to buy from me.

It works perfectly, Just two little things, There is a column of pixels missing on the display and the battery life doesn't last too long (easily replaceable)

I'm pissed at BART, fucking late and overcrowded trains. It makes going home a hellish experience.