i'm pissed...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah.. Fucking phishing e-mail pisses me off the most.

Don't forget, If you feel that any information may have leaked out because you were accidentally duped into giving your info. You can always set up a 90 day credit watch with any of the national credit agencies to have them report any suspicious activity to your credit.

Also a lot of companies have stated in their privacy policies that they will not prompt users for their passwords/other info.

In the end, if you know you are good and have a feeling something is fishy, then it probably is.

In other news, my boss just fucking pissed me off by taking me off a case just because the user is the president of the company. NOT because I have some how proven to him that I can not handle the job. Shit like this really just pisses me off and makes me loose respect for people.

i have lost a good chunk of my real friends here in town. since everyone is graduating from college, people are taking off and moving out of jacksonville. I have only a couple good friends left. Not a big surprise about people moving on but it has made 2007 a bit of a downer. Friends, my financial issues, girlfriends financial problems, problems with my house and car issues can be all part of my bad year. oh well, can only get better (i Hope)

Guest falloutcollapse

I'm not exactly pissed about it, but I didn't get the MFATGG 7" from VC so I had to go through interpunk.com, and I've never gone through them before, so I hope everything goes okay. Also, I thought the test press contest for the Bled and stuff was today, but I guess not.