i'm pissed...

She's also accused me of loving vinyl more than her, To which sometimes I really want to say.. At least my vinyl is guaranteed to last forever if I take care of it.

20 bucks if you say this to her while videotaping it and upload the result to Youtube.

Hahaha.. I don't think Youtube needs another video of some poor guy being kicked in the balls.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

i did terrible in my scene in drama class, i have a shitton of AP euro homework, i have a chem lab writeup, and i'm getting ready to go get an "alternative to braces"

day in the life of a 10th grader.

Guest falloutcollapse
jacob bannon really is just ruining all our lives, by making us go nuts over vinyl pressings and limited prints

Someone's out to get you dude, I keep giving you karma and you keep going back down as soon as I give it.

dude its probably jacob bannon hatin' on me. but thanks for the preesh

interpunk cancelled one of my orders cuz it's out of print. goddamnit.

I HATE that.

- Jeff

Being someone who does a ton of work with web-related applications, which the Interpunk store would count, it makes me really angry. There's no reason besides laziness or cheapness you can't tie your inventory to your website so you know when you're out of something.

I snoozed on an ebay auction that ended up going for SUPER cheap. Fuck.

I missed one while I was at work yesterday that no one ended up even bidding on...and I really wanted it!!!

When this happens I usually message the seller and offer them what I think is a fair price. That way they still sell the item, don't have to re-list it, and you get what you want. Everybody wins.