i'm pissed...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to get my car fixed for about $300, and i need 2 new tires, plus i have gotten about $400 worth of medical bills in the last 2 weeks (on top of the about $1500 that i already had - stupid fucking insurance!!!) and i have this big bump behind my ear that with my luck will be cancer. But i did fix my hot water heater last night and i should be getting a raise tomorrow. Sooo... Lot of bad and a little good.

I just got an CA$ 18.47 bill from that tollway in Ontario between Toronto & Hamilton. Sure that's only the cost of 'Hidden World' 2xLP, but this sucks because:

1) Google Maps put me on the tollway in the first place, despite the fact that there are no toll booths,

2) The NY DMV gave my registration info to a private Canadian entity,

3) I already filed my expenses for that trip and could have gotten that crap reimbursed,

Life is pretty good when this is what makes me pissed.

I'm not really pissed, but I'm a bit peeved with this one computer at work. It's giving me a ton of trouble and the person needs to use it ASAP. Woe is me...

I'm really tired though. I stayed up way late and woke up way too early. I don't drink coffee so I snagged a Red Bull and it gave me energy, but my anxiety is through the roof...it's freaking me out.

If I can't get tickets to the Pens vs Sabres outdoors game today I'll be pissed.

My girlfriend asked me why I thought her eyes were starting to go (She appears to be becoming nearsighted)

I told her it is probably genetics and that she is getting older

Then she flips out saying why do I have to tell her such mean things like I think she's old and then links it to I don't care enough or show enough emotion cause I won't hug, kiss, tell her I love her every 10 god damned minutes.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not, but believe it or not it actually wasn't really that much of a surprise that she reacted that way... At least to me.

She's also accused me of loving vinyl more than her, To which sometimes I really want to say.. At least my vinyl is guaranteed to last forever if I take care of it.

Guest scriptedrain
She's also accused me of loving vinyl more than her, To which sometimes I really want to say.. At least my vinyl is guaranteed to last forever if I take care of it.

I almost spit Pepsi all over the screen from this.

- Jeff

Guest scriptedrain
A half-dozen of my freelance writers didn't turn their review copy into me yesterday, even though their deadline was yesterday, and none of them bothered to even offer up an excuse. I don't lavish having to send grumpy emails to people.

Sorry to hear, sounds like you need different freelance writers... *cough*

- Jeff

My roommate is a self-centered fucktard now that he's engaged and it only around long enough to make a mess, never to clean it up. He also thinks he owns the fucking house and can leave his bike in the living room as oppose to putting it in the garage where there's space. So, instead he leans the damn bike against the window, the flipping window!

I could go on forever...

A half-dozen of my freelance writers didn't turn their review copy into me yesterday, even though their deadline was yesterday, and none of them bothered to even offer up an excuse. I don't lavish having to send grumpy emails to people.

also, i'm published! i've done three or four reviews for PN.O and local publications!

also, i'm very mad at my tape recorder and my company for not buying me a new tape recorder despite the fact that the battery dies after 20 minutes of use and it's stuck on stereo and only records one channel -- meaning i get shitty interview tape that doesn't sound good no matter how much i boost it.

my girlfriend said i put music before her. as in i'd rather import the 25 AMR cds into my itunes, reorganize my itunes, reorganize my records, etc... rather than talk to her or stay in bed. which i have done and still do. haha. but that doesn't mean i put music before her.