blink-182 "Dude Ranch" LP re-issue out Jan. 12th

I've emailed or messaged him three times, I know he's busy so I don't want to be annoying about it.

Hey dude, i'll do my best to get back to you tonight. Sorry for not getting to you sooner, I've just got my hands full trying to assemble all these records and get them out this week so people can have them as soon as possible ::)

I'll make sure your second order isn't shipped!

so any updates with my refund?

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dude, i'll do my best to get back to you tonight. Sorry for not getting to you sooner, I've just got my hands full trying to assemble all these records and get them out this week so people can have them as soon as possible ::)

I'll make sure your second order isn't shipped!

so any updates with my refund?

Can you send me another e-mail today [to [email protected]], I'll get it taken care of ASAP. Thanks

sorry, i prefer not to sound like a total retard when posting on a forum. correcting someone on the spelling of another person's name doesn't make me a "grammar dick"

Correcting someone's spelling error with a spelling error does make you slightly retarded. It's Ferrell, Will Ferrell.

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone know if there is any other website selling these cause i want the orange one really bad but they dont ship outside of the US?

Uhhh...ebay?

www.hottopic.com will have them. Might be a few weeks tho.

colored vinyl (clear gold or clear orange I think) but its from a different pressing.

are these still on for a 12th Jan release.

or will it be well after when all the 2nd enema pressing has shipped?

We are a little behind schedule with production on the printed materials, because the printer has been shut down for 2 weeks [because of the holidays], but I am planning on having everything shipped no later than the third week of January. Everything is ready to go on the 2nd pressing of "Enema of the State" and I'll start shipping those Monday, January 4th. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

To follow up on my comment above:

We are "officially" delaying this release 2-4 weeks because the printed materials are taking way longer than expected to finish and get to us. We have all 2,000 LPs here, so we're just waiting on the jackets, innersleeves, etc. to arrive so we can assemble and ship them out to you.

I feel like its better to be realistic and honest with everyone who is waiting patiently, rather than bullshit. I hope you guys understand. I'm working hard to get all of this taken care of as quickly as possible. You'll have this record in your hands soon :)