blink-182 "Dude Ranch" LP re-issue out Jan. 12th

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the info. i'm probably one of a few people here who actually care about this.

that's interesting that you say that about the Cargo pressing because i thought it sounded pretty thin. do you have the MTS press of Enema of the State? what did you think of that? i actually thought it was a really good sounding pressing.

i think i recall you saying that you had Take Off Your Pants... and you thought it sounded good while i thought that it was pretty terrible sounding.

Yeah, the Cargo press is nothing special, either. I agree that the MTS Enema press sounds good. I don't have the CDs, I just assumed that the recordings themselves are of different quality levels. And yeah, the Take Off Your Pants LP that I have sounds great. Someone else stated there's two pressings, one is garbage and one isn't. So I guess that's why.

wow, i just listened and compared the MTS pressing to the original Cargo/Grilled Cheese version and the Cargo version is by far the better sounding one. sorry to say, but the MTS pressing just sounds dull in comparison to the Cargo pressing. kind of a bummer as EOTS sounded awesome.

is everybody else's 180g MTS version pressed off-center? both of my copies are slightly off-center and unfortunately, it kinda ruins the music. my orange/brown pressing is fine though. i guess i'll be keeping my original Cargo press.

hahahaha! thanks for the smiting. keep it coming. i can just imagine the fuckers smiting me are thinking

i'm gonna smite this fucker because he didn't say "great job, RJ!" in fact, he didn't like the way the way the record sounded! how dare he have an opinion on sound quality?!?! doesn't he know that it's all about the colour of the vinyl!?!?!

Guest itsajakie
hahahaha! thanks for the smiting. keep it coming. i can just imagine the fuckers smiting me are thinking

i'm gonna smite this fucker because he didn't say "great job, RJ!" in fact, he didn't like the way the way the record sounded! how dare he have an opinion on sound quality?!?! doesn't he know that it's all about the colour of the vinyl!?!?!

yep! thats how some people work here! no opinion needed... if you dont blow with the wind, you get gang raped.

most the people here are pretty chill though... i wonder whos doing all the smiting

got both EOTS and dude ranch. they both look beautiful and sound spectacular. as for you's guys saying your "OG cargo pressing sounds better..." whatever. i'm stoked you have an original pressing of this album and you're soooo much cooler for us than having them. eat a dick. go invest in your own album and i will order it. hopefully, i will have an OG pressing of whatever crap album you're selling and then...once you put in all this honest hard work...i will personally take a picture of me shitting on a copy of your album. i'm sick of the negativity spread throughout this board.

vent aside...great packaging, great lp, everything sounds faaaaan-tastic. good job, rj. i will be buying the ataris and the juliana theory for sure.