Solidarity Recordings Updates! FIFTEEN & 7" SERIES

randysxe

Hello all! just some updates of what will be happening for the rest of 2009 and coming in 2010! Im working on a 7" subscription series for 2010! Its gonna be pretty rad and pretty awesome! A ton of amazing bands are confirmed and set, looks like the subscription will be 8-10 7"s for the 2010 series! Pretty awesome, im super excited! I will post the bands involved soon, probally next month and do a pre-order next month as well! Each 7" will be /500 (400 black, 100 color). There will be 100 subscriptions to go around, the subscription will secure you the color copy and a black copy of all 8-10 7"s! Pretty awesome! Really happy to be working with some of the bands involved, super excited!

Next. working on a secret 7" with Justin from UCR! More about this shortly, get excited!

Next Next, this im pumped for! Fifteen -Surprise and Fifteen - Buzz will be re-pressed and re-mastered on Solidarity! RAD! So excited to be doing this! more about this soon! One of my favorite bands ever!

Last, some time in 2010 The Ghost - This Pen is a Weapon will be pressed, probally both Hanalei records as a gatefold (you will get both).

So yeah, there are some updates! If you havent picked up the Noise by Numbers record, do yourself a favor and do it! It will be one of your favorites of 2009!! Exclusive color at interpunk, www.solidarityrecording.com , hot topic, or vc! Has Dan from Riverdales, Methadones, Screeching Weasel, and Neil from Lawrence Arms!

Also, the Anchor Down record will be marked down in the solidarity store, super cheap, pick it up!!

thanks for the support!

randy

a few other surprises are being worked on! :)

That's fucking awesome that Fifteen's Grass records are getting repressed finally. It took me so damn long to track down the originals of those. Depending on how the remaster sounds, I might pick up the new versions as well though. Definitely one of my favorite bands ever.

Also stoked for The Ghost and Hanalei. Brian Moss is a good dude, and his bands are all pretty kickass.

kyle,

so you know the green buzz is NOT the rare color...black is. this info came from a guy who sells on ebay who used to run and own dutch east india trading. the pressing info is out of 1000 with green out of 800 and black out of 200. most of the green went to the band for tour and about 300 of the black were water damaged and destroyed.

but randy....don't press on green as i need an og press!!

kyle,

so you know the green buzz is NOT the rare color...black is. this info came from a guy who sells on ebay who used to run and own dutch east india trading. the pressing info is out of 1000 with green out of 800 and black out of 200. most of the green went to the band for tour and about 300 of the black were water damaged and destroyed.

Seriously? I've never seen another copy on green. Also, I've purchased TWO sealed black copies within the past year. Not doubting you, just very surprised.

kyle,

hahahaha! Wayne I think your math is a little goofy here...don't worry math is NOT my strong suit either...

kyle,

hahahaha! Wayne I think your math is a little goofy here...don't worry math is NOT my strong suit either...

I think what he was trying to say was there were supposed to be 500 black but since 300 were destroyed there are only 200 available.

I think what he was trying to say was there were supposed to be 500 black but since 300 were destroyed there are only 200 available.

i said math wasn't my strong suit....goddamnit!