PO: ALEXISONFIRE Old Crows/Young Cardinals dbl LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest itsajakie

yeah im an ass hole because i spoke of the business end of music. thats a NO NO i guess. as soon as i get this last record im waiting on in a trade, i'll never come here again. people here are WAY too fucked up.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im an ass hole because i spoke of the business end of music. thats a NO NO i guess. as soon as i get this last record im waiting on in a trade, i'll never come here again. people here are WAY too fucked up.
Good, you're about 4,900 MySpace plays too cool for me.

You're actually making me rethink playing music at all, I've never moved a unit :(

Guest itsajakie

well that sucks dude. considering i used that as a come back to some dude telling me how big of a dick i suck. i guess i cant stand up for myself or make comebacks on this board either.

anyone ever think about talking shit to the guy that started it?

Guest itsajakie

so if a dude tells me i suck... and i throw something back at him trying to confirm that it is not i who do the sucking... its me that is the dick??

sweet!

No, im cool with that man! its just every time i open my mouth someone is on my ass. takes the fun out of coming here

This is total bullshit. We would never leave your mouth empty you racist piece of crap. Someone fill it with poop next time he talks!

You acted like a know it all to people who actually know something about the business end of music, and who learned about it without acting like a retarded diva. But seriously dude fuckin' sick lyrics about sinking ships. How many records did you have to hear that on before you knew it was officially a cliche you HAD to use?

You've moved my unit more than you can imagine. :-*

u guyz r gayz? lol

You're "gayz", obviously.

You play in that band and expect me to believe you're straight?

Also, what's up with the second account?

Did the negative karma get to be too much for you since, well,

you seem to care about pointless shit like MySpace plays and your suck-ass band.