PO: ALEXISONFIRE Old Crows/Young Cardinals dbl LP

Guest admin1338560633

You're just a talentless kid suckling at the marketing teat.

I don't give a shit about selling CDs, when I play music I do it because I love it,

not because I want to make bank, douchebag.

What instrument do you even play in your band?

Are you playing the drum machine, or the auto-tune panel?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait. Wait.

This has to be a joke account. There is no way someone is this stupid, I won't believe it.

I dunno....we are talking about Lurch here...

Hahaha, I suppose you're right about that.

It's obviously a joke account though, but it's cool. Whatever makes itsajakie seem even more retarded.

if anyone is still reading this wondering about the AOF vinyl we got them today and have begun assembling them.. expect them to get down to cobraside to fulfill your US pre-orders.. we'll put ours up tomorrow probably. as of right now your first chance to really get them would be to see AOF on the BT tour.

if anyone is still reading this wondering about the AOF vinyl we got them today and have begun assembling them.. expect them to get down to cobraside to fulfill your US pre-orders.. we'll put ours up tomorrow probably. as of right now your first chance to really get them would be to see AOF on the BT tour.

Way to hi-jack the threat Justin.

Excellent! Thanks for the update Justin. Got paid yesterday, so I'll definitely be getting me a couple of these :D

Any news on the "Bring Me Your Love" vinyl?

Excellent! Thanks for the update Justin. Got paid yesterday, so I'll definitely be getting me a couple of these :D

Any news on the "Bring Me Your Love" vinyl?

Do you know which variant they will be carrying on tour?