COKIE THE CLOWN/ORPHAN YEAR Combo AVAILABLE

patatfat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered, one for me and one for my bro. On diff credit cards so we can each get one. I gotta get at Patatphat so i can possibly stop paying double shipping. I ordered wreckrospective with one of the combo deals there was no parcel post option so i had to pay 9 something for shipping, then my bro just ordered the combo deal and parcel post was only 4 something. I'm sure it was cause of weight, and i'm sure you all care about my ordering experience. Well, now you all know we got our copies that we missed out on the first time so, well, here it is...

I want to order this for a Christmas gift, but can I if I already ordered it last week?

i am sure alot of people have this same question as well .

Easiest way to find out is try, best case you actually get it, worst case they refund your money.

No harm no foul, thats what I decided to do.

The white and pink is too gorgeous to not try and get

you guys are a fuckin' joke. You do not need it as a christmas gift. Anyone who needs the colored copies as christmas gifts should have already got them, anyone else would be fine with a set of black records. Also, you're girlfriend does not need copies, your brother doesn't need a copy, your roommate doesn't need them either. Do you think Pat has never heard these excuses 500 times already. You used your raffle ticket on the first round, that's it. Some of you got lucky, others didn't. Now let some other people have a stab at it.

you guys are a fuckin' joke. You do not need it as a christmas gift. Anyone who needs the colored copies as christmas gifts should have already got them, anyone else would be fine with a set of black records. Also, you're girlfriend does not need copies, your brother doesn't need a copy, your roommate doesn't need them either. Do you think Pat has never heard these excuses 500 times already. You used your raffle ticket on the first round, that's it. Some of you got lucky, others didn't. Now let some other people have a stab at it.

This guy was so mad at us he created a new account, thats funny.