Underground Communique discography

I was bored tonight and that Victory discog spreadsheet made me want to make one of those myself, this has most everything, there are a few details I need to rack my brain over.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t0hv73hMKBN8K1eK1MIGR5g&single=true&gid=0&output=html

so for the 7 people that care to know these minute details... here ya go. I'm positive I'm off on the exact numbers for a lot of the LPs.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks dude I've been wondering about a couple of these releases numbers. Also, I scrolled past Not Economically Viable haha is that ever coming out?

we have been waiting just shy of 11(edit: actually) 12 months for Matt Allison to finish the re-mixing. no exaggeration.

we have been waiting just shy of 11 months for Matt Allison to finish the re-mixing. no exaggeration.

Jeez. I know you announced it AWHILE ago figured it was getting a little closer.

yep. that's all I can say is yep.

my hands are completely tied and I'm not usually THIS patient...trust me, the band is pretty annoyed by this as well.

Damn....I need that Fest 7 version of Holemole. Speaking of, what's that look like?

Also, really stoked on the Get Rad one sided LP.

I'll post a picture of it, I thought you bought one...you said hello while at the registration/record fair madness thing at Fest 7, right? yeah...I'm pretty sure you did...

Damn....I need that Fest 7 version of Holemole. Speaking of, what's that look like?

Also, really stoked on the Get Rad one sided LP.

I'll post a picture of it, I thought you bought one...you said hello while at the registration/record fair madness thing at Fest 7, right? yeah...I'm pretty sure you did...

Yeah, but I don't think I flipped through anything you had. I was with Ben, who was way more outgoing than me.

i just finished updating the list.

added the government music discography, updated a few numbers, added the lokithelion edition to the OP listing, added few new releases some some people might be stoked on...

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t0hv73hMKBN8K1eK1MIGR5g&single=true&gid=0&output=html

You're releasing Bury Me at Make-Out Creek? Colour me stoked!

yeah. I wanted to do a vinyl version...shit... 9+ years ago when it was originally released but we never got around to it before Gov't Music collapsed and from day one of this label I've wanted to finally make this one happen. The Tims and Geoff said ok to it recently and I'm getting ready to get the lacquers and plates made over the winter and try to have it out in the springtime. Just need to get a vinyl master made up. I guess that will be my 10 year anniversary release. Ha!

I have no idea what this ska is dead 7" is but count me in for a subscripiton!

that's a 7" series that me and Flood are going to do...stay tuned it's gonna be awesome once we start revealing details.

OMG Thank you! Now I can finally put numbers to all of the UC stuff I've got left! :)

yeah some of the numbers are general/round-about correct.