blink-182 "Enema of the State" LP release party!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting on this, are there still orders that need to go out? I didn't get a confirmation email and I emailed and haven't heard anything.

Feel bad signing up just to post this but I couldn't find anywhere else with info, really stoked to get this everyone seems to be ranting and raving about the layout/sound.

Still waiting on this, are there still orders that need to go out? I didn't get a confirmation email and I emailed and haven't heard anything.

Feel bad signing up just to post this but I couldn't find anywhere else with info, really stoked to get this everyone seems to be ranting and raving about the layout/sound.

Yes, I think it's bullshit that they spread the shipping out over a full week...but "everyone" isn't ranting and raving, a lot of us are waiting like you. Let's just continue to be patient.

Yes, I think it's bullshit that they spread the shipping out over a full week...but "everyone" isn't ranting and raving, a lot of us are waiting like you. Let's just continue to be patient.

you try and assemble and ship 2000 records for all intents and purposes by yourself, while still have to take care of other business for not one but TWO labels.

you try and assemble and ship 2000 records for all intents and purposes by yourself, while still have to take care of other business for not one but TWO labels.

I'm not complaining, I understand the amount of work that has to be done to get this out. I'm real appreciative that this dude is repressing some of my favorite records, I'm just trying to figure out if I have to have my mail forwarded from my school address since I'll be home for the winter.

my only 'beef' is that I don't feel as though they were shipped in the order that they were placed. I'm just hoping as I get them by Christmas as two of the copies from my 4 pack are presents.

They definitely weren't shipped in that order. I just looked up my order time and I got my paypal receipt at 12:04. So you figure I placed the order between 12:03 and 12:04 or even before, and it seems like almost everyone has theirs already. Oh well. I can wait, I just don't think they did it like Deathwish's latest. Womppp.

Just excited to get it. The wait and not knowing when it'll get here is killing me!

Hire some help.

Then don't ship any until they are all assembled and ready to ship.