blink-182 "Enema of the State" LP release party!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does that include the 2nd pressing?

considering the release date is not till the new year i would say no.

i know, i was thinking that but i remember him saying that the 2nd pressing came in already, and i think virgil said that the VC copies were being shipped to them already and i think those were all 2nd pressing copies, so i thought maybe there was a chance that some other 2nd pressing ones were sent out

i know, i was thinking that but i remember him saying that the 2nd pressing came in already, and i think virgil said that the VC copies were being shipped to them already and i think those were all 2nd pressing copies, so i thought maybe there was a chance that some other 2nd pressing ones were sent out

We have the second pressing ready to ship, but won't start sending those out until the first week of January. I had to focus on getting the 1st pressing shipped, and we'll be close for the holiday Thursday-Sunday.

We have the second pressing ready to ship, but won't start sending those out until the first week of January. I had to focus on getting the 1st pressing shipped, and we'll be close for the holiday Thursday-Sunday.

How many people work with you?

cool, thanks.

Yep, I got an email from VC today saying that my 2nd pressing shipped. Can't wait!

How many people work with you?

I have friends help me out. But its just me day to day.