Sometimes I hate....

I just spent Thanksgiving in rural Tennessee with my girlfriend's parents, and we did lots of hiking and whatnot, and it kind of sucked having to worry the whole time about being accidentally shot by hunters. I will explain the town they live in to you in two pictures.

[image]

[image]

[image]

There is a crucifix in the O, in case you can't see it. Sadly, they have since changed their name to Time 2 Tan. Apparently they did not at first see how it might be offensive to associate somebody's god with their tanning salon in such a crass way.

I think it was James Carville who said that Pennsylvania is Philadelphia on one side, Pittsburgh on the other, and Alabama in the middle.

its pretty accurate. north of I-80 around the williamsport, PA area is.... interesting.

NEPA is like west virginia.

also, my cousins live near altoona and have off today to go hunting. my sister and i are the only non-hunters out of all my cousins.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':n1ji13jd]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':n1ji13jd]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

NEPA rocks. favorite part of the state. jason, where do you live? like around state college? i live by clarion and it's about smack in the middle of pgh and erie, 90 mins each way.

also, i have heard 1 shot all day long. typically the first 15 mins from 7 on sounds like a warzone by my house. hunters are getting lazy and won't go outside if it's raining i guess. my nearest neighbor is about a quarter mile away and i'm surrounded by woods, so usually tons of hunters around.

NEPA rocks. favorite part of the state. jason, where do you live? like around state college? i live by clarion and it's about smack in the middle of pgh and erie, 90 mins each way.

also, i have heard 1 shot all day long. typically the first 15 mins from 7 on sounds like a warzone by my house. hunters are getting lazy and won't go outside if it's raining i guess. my nearest neighbor is about a quarter mile away and i'm surrounded by woods, so usually tons of hunters around.

i used to live in clarion. now i am about an hour past dubois.