2nd Day Xmas pt1 NOTEBOOKS: Alkaline Trio,Converge

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Brandon worked long and hard this past week cutting, taping, and assembling a batch of Notebooks. The result is part 1 of our 2nd day of Xmas. Unfortunately, these will sell out before too many people can get one, but understand that we only make notebooks from Warped vinyl that was returned to us. We don't like the idea of taking a perfectly good record and turn it into a notebook. If you or someone you know likes these notebooks though, they make the perfect gift. Due to the fact that these have been costing us more to make them, we raised the price a little bit. In that sense, this isn't exactly a sale, but rather something special that will make the perfect gift.

If you click one of the following links and it directs you to the homepage of our store, that is because the particular notebook you are trying to order is now sold out. Good luck

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/store/search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=shnb

ALKALINE TRIO "Maybe I'll Catch Fire" pink vinyl NOTEBOOK

ANIMAL COLLECTIVE "Hollinndagain" black vinyl NOTEBOOK

CONVERGE "No Heroes" brown/clear vinyl NOTEBOOK

DILLINGER FOUR "Midwestern Songs" whiskey & coke vinyl NOTEBOOK

FEAR BEFORE "Always Open Mouth" yellow vinyl NOTEBOOK

FEAR BEFORE "The Always Open Mouth" red vinyl NOTEBOOK

LIMBECK "S/T" gold vinyl NOTEBOOK

LOOK MEXICO "Animal Music" black vinyl NOTEBOOK

NORMA JEAN "Antimother" red vinyl NOTEBOOK

SLAPSTICK "S/T" clear vinyl NOTEBOOK

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "Sink Or Swim" white vinyl NOTEBOOK

THE HOLD STEADY "Stay Positive" Black vinyl NOTEBOOK

THE MURDER CITY DEVILS "Empty Bottles" grey vinyl NOTEBOOK

THE MURDER CITY DEVILS "In Name" grey vinyl NOTEBOOK

THE MURDER CITY DEVILS "S/T" grey vinyl NOTEBOOK

THE QUEERS love songs for the retarded grey vinyl NOTEBOOK

TUESDAY "Freewheelin" black vinyl NOTEBOOK

V/A "Revival Road" white vinyl NOTEBOOK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kissthesharks

These are great. I would get one if I actually wrote things down. I have a few warped doomriders records so I think I'm going to bend them into taco holders.

Guest kissthesharks
These are great. I would get one if I actually wrote things down. I have a few warped doomriders records so I think I'm going to bend them into taco holders.

this is awesome!

If I attempt this, chances are there will be a horrible, horrible mess. Someone might get hurt.

I was about to say.

man did we all think the same thing ? ;)

Apparently not, because I bought it. The last one of these I was able to get was a mars volta one exactly a year ago and I've never been lucky enough to snag another one until today. Don't get me wrong... I do have a tad bit of buyer's remorse paying $25 for this darn thing.

man did we all think the same thing ? ;)

Apparently not, because I bought it. The last one of these I was able to get was a mars volta one exactly a year ago and I've never been lucky enough to snag another one until today. Don't get me wrong... I do have a tad bit of buyer's remorse paying $25 for this darn thing.

booyah achieved

...I'm thinking about using one of mine as a Template for making more of these style Notebooks out of Thriftstore vinyl...maybe a photo-book with the vinyl as front and back cover if I make all the images music-related...kinda pumped on this

that sounds cool