9th day of Xmas - Out of Print Records

Guest admin1338560633

First: I'll sell my Chocolate Church Mouth. Hit me up on da pee emz.

Second: If I pressed 1,000 records, could I put like 200 in a closet somewhere, unearth 10 at a time, and still say they're OOP when there are like 190 still in stock? I don't mean to be crass, I guess i just don't understand how, everytime there's a special occasion, more and more of these OOP records keep popping up for sale.

that's not how it has happened. We occasionally get a record or two back on return from a distributor or we had one on hold for someone who never bought one. And sometimes, I have an extra cpy or two laying round. Never have I kept more than 10 of any record that has gone out of print. But that would be a good idea to make extra money if someone was inclined.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I secretly hope to see some Gamits stuff on here, too. I've already got everything they've ever done, both vinyl and cd, so I'm hoping for a test pressing or something magical no one's ever seen or heard of before.

expect a really short run Antidote pressing in 2010 and......

a new album

Get right out of town.

Yeah, I secretly hope to see some Gamits stuff on here, too. I've already got everything they've ever done, both vinyl and cd, so I'm hoping for a test pressing or something magical no one's ever seen or heard of before.

a new album

WHA WHA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

a new album

WHA WHA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

I would not lie. I have been holding onto the news a bit but please don't make an official news post. I will officially announce details soon. New album in the works, Japanese Tour in summer of 2010, and a short run pressing of antidote on wax. Godd stuff

whoa, some really rare jay reatard 7"s from '08 up in the store. picked up the last one of the series ("no time"). "trapped here" and the deerhunter split is up still.

Nice find! Trapped Here (#5) is still up, and for a very competitive find. I'd pick it up, but I just recently got the collection LP, so don't have a whole lot of need for the individual 7"s.

How much was No Time?