Enema Questions

::) I know MTS Records probably has a million emails right now asking about Blink 182 and what not. And I'm not trying to be a dick. But did anyone else get their Enema Of The State (first pressing) copies yet? I thought they were supposed to ship before the first of December and its been awhile with no news it seems like. Anyone have any idea?

Hey guys, we started shipping copies this past Monday and are about 3/4 through all of them. We should hopefully have the rest shipped tomorrow, with any remainders out Monday. I'm pulling crazy hours over here to get them out!!! Thanks for your patience, and always, your support!

Hey guys, we started shipping copies this past Monday and are about 3/4 through all of them. We should hopefully have the rest shipped tomorrow, with any remainders out Monday. I'm pulling crazy hours over here to get them out!!! Thanks for your patience, and always, your support!

oh rad! just to not get my hopes up, i assumed they were going to be REALLY really delayed. but this is not a long delay at all. very stoked.

Being 3/4 of the way through these orders is not too bad, considering you moved offices this month as well. :)