Spike Video Game Awards

Guest eriathomas
I'm sure CoD will win because Spike is fucking retarded.

No Dragon Age, though? Really?

It's on the PC one. Their RPG of the year list is pretty flawed.

Green Day Rock Band - At first I wasn't feeling it, but after thinking it over the whole idea really interests me. Will probably be mostly American Idiot/21st Century Breakdown, but I'd wager it'll have some of the well known older shit too.

Crackdown 2 - The video was a bit "meh" to me. I mean, zombies? And I'm a bit bummed they've got orbs in this new one. Was hoping they'd do away with those.

Halo: Reach - I'd suck Master Chief's dick. Period.

I know it's nothing new, but I hate how MW2 is a huge success, so now everyone has to release their take on modern warfare. Hopefully they're done well, at least.

That's my opinion of the video premiers.

Green Day Rock Band - At first I wasn't feeling it, but after thinking it over the whole idea really interests me. Will probably be mostly American Idiot/21st Century Breakdown, but I'd wager it'll have some of the well known older shit too.

Crackdown 2 - The video was a bit "meh" to me. I mean, zombies? And I'm a bit bummed they've got orbs in this new one. Was hoping they'd do away with those.

Halo: Reach - I'd suck Master Chief's dick. Period.

I know it's nothing new, but I hate how MW2 is a huge success, so now everyone has to release their take on modern warfare. Hopefully they're done well, at least.

That's my opinion of the video premiers.

They've released most of 21st Century as DLC now, so it'll probably be made up of mostly other material. I'd rather have their stuff as DLC, but there's no way I can resist the game.