THOSE W/OHIO PRIDE LTD ITEMS-PICS LINK ADDED

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marmolade
Man, Marmolade seems really pissed that he doesn't know what's going on haha.

Joe I'll take a picture as soon I either get my camera fixed or get a new one :(

First my laptop crashed and then my camera stopped working the week later. Glad both fucked up during Christmas time :'(

not a problem pal, looking forward to it.

no, i mean like really, WHAT THE FUCK. you make fake test press covers and screen fake test presses and sell them for $20?! and then you ask people to take myspace pictures? do you really think this will impress some one? or show them your PRIDE?

no, i mean like really, WHAT THE FUCK. you make fake test press covers and screen fake test presses and sell them for $20?! and then you ask people to take myspace pictures? do you really think this will impress some one? or show them your PRIDE?

if somebody doesn't have a jacket for a test press and if they ask me to make them one i will. i always ask them to name their price, it's up to them, i have made tons of stuff for free and i will continue to do so, $20.00, FUCK YOURSELF! i just want to help people out and if i can that's all that matters to me, i don't do this for the money. the whole pic idea was something i would personally like to have and trust me, i am not trying to impress anyone. if people like the stuff i make, great. if they don't, that's great too. and PRIDE? FUCK YOU IN THE NECK!!!

Marmolade why are you talking shit. Does it really fucking matter that much to you that Joe makes jackets for people. To be honest it's nice to know that you can have something special made for a TP if you have one. It's not like Joe tired hunting people down to make jackets for them. Dude quit being a dick about something that doesn't affect you at all. Also, Joe never once asked for money from me. When I asked him how much he charged he left it completely up to me.

On top of being an amazing artiest, JOES IS ONE OF THE NICEST GUYS ON THIS BOARD! Last time I had him do work, he also said name his price. His work was so great, that I built up a few things i needed jackets for and recently asked him to do more work for me. I can not wait to see what he has in store for the projected i asked for him to do.

I am thankful there is someone like Joe on this board, cause as creative as I am I can not paint or draw for shit.

Thanks for being such a rad fucking dude Joe!

On top of being an amazing artiest, JOES IS ONE OF THE NICEST GUYS ON THIS BOARD! Last time I had him do work, he also said name his price. His work was so great, that I built up a few things i needed jackets for and recently asked him to do more work for me. I can not wait to see what he has in store for the projected i asked for him to do.

I am thankful there is someone like Joe on this board, cause as creative as I am I can not paint or draw for shit.

This exactly

Marmolade why are you talking shit. Does it really fucking matter that much to you that Joe makes jackets for people. To be honest it's nice to know that you can have something special made for a TP if you have one. It's not like Joe tired hunting people down to make jackets for them. Dude quit being a dick about something that doesn't affect you at all. Also, Joe never once asked for money from me. When I asked him how much he charged he left it completely up to me.
thanks andrew, it means a lot to me.

you are more than welcomed pal and i appreciate the support

This exactly

thanks a lot mike.

i don't usually get too upset about things like this, but your comment kinda bothers me you fuckin cunt.

every single fucking penny i make from making jackets for people goes straight to my little brother. he still cannot find a job after being laid off and i have pretty much been paying his mortgage for the past 6 months. so i guess in your eyes that makes me a scumbag for making a little extra money to help keep my brother off the streets. you got it pal, i am only in it to make money because there is so much money to be made doing this. i just want to punch you in the fucking heart, hopefully making it stop.

hey, i got an idea, it could be a money maker so let me know what you think. how about i make a limited edition jacket with real blood, your blood. then i can say i actually used blood for paint and i will even let you keep all the money from it. my gift to you. that is something i could really take/show PRIDE in.

let the smites continue

joe, dont let this guy get to you. you know there are TONS of people on this board that appreciate and respect you. we LOVE the work you do and are extremely thankful for how great of a guy you are. dont let this fucking troll get to you. who gives a shit about this guy and what he says.

joe, dont let this guy get to you. you know there are TONS of people on this board that appreciate and respect you. we LOVE the work you do and are extremely thankful for how great of a guy you are. dont let this fucking troll get to you. who gives a shit about this guy and what he says.
i know, he's jerkoff. sometimes i gotta let it out. i took the bait, but it happens. i know i have friends on here and that means a great deal to me. everybody has been so supportive and i wish i could show the endless appreciation i have for all of you. thanks jason. your a great great guy.

I was blown away when I saw the comments but at the point I never get involved in message board bullshit I will say this though Joe is the greatest guy in my opinion on this board he helps everyone out hes makes amazing things that he actually puts heart soul and so much time and effort there is nothing else out there like it. In terms of money I think I have gotten more free stuff from Joe then I have ever actually paid him for and then if you factor in shipping cost I would say Joe has actually lost money to hook me up with some amazing one of kind items that he knew I would like. He supports so many people trying to make it in this world and helps so many bands/labels/friends out it blows my mind sometimes on top of all that everyone I know who has ever seen his work is completly in love and goes on and on about how amazing it is and how nobody out there is consistantly putting out a product like this. Joe is one of the reasons I feel there is still hope for humanity he makes me feel like there still some real genuine people out there who care about using there talents to make a posative impact on the world and the people in it and he truly is FAMILY to me so to who ever that shit talker is next time you want to talk shit lets find a place were we can all meet and you can talk shit to Joe's face as well as all of his suppporters and we shall see what happens then you stupid fucking moron.

PS: Thanks Joe for all you do keep it up man!

I was blown away when I saw the comments but at the point I never get involved in message board bullshit I will say this though Joe is the greatest guy in my opinion on this board he helps everyone out hes makes amazing things that he actually puts heart soul and so much time and effort there is nothing else out there like it. In terms of money I think I have gotten more free stuff from Joe then I have ever actually paid him for and then if you factor in shipping cost I would say Joe has actually lost money to hook me up with some amazing one of kind items that he knew I would like. He supports so many people trying to make it in this world and helps so many bands/labels/friends out it blows my mind sometimes on top of all that everyone I know who has ever seen his work is completly in love and goes on and on about how amazing it is and how nobody out there is consistantly putting out a product like this. Joe is one of the reasons I feel there is still hope for humanity he makes me feel like there still some real genuine people out there who care about using there talents to make a posative impact on the world and the people in it and he truly is FAMILY to me so to who ever that shit talker is next time you want to talk shit lets find a place were we can all meet and you can talk shit to Joe's face as well as all of his suppporters and we shall see what happens then you stupid fucking moron.

PS: Thanks Joe for all you do keep it up man!

well put

I hadn't been checking too much of this thread b/c I have been slacking on taking some pics of the O.P. stuff I have. Now that I am here...no pics yet...damn!

Why the hell the sudden need to attack Joe? Why are the covers he makes for test presses "fake"? Are there some official ones out there that we don't know about? What most fail to realize is that 95% of test presses out there DO NOT HAVE PROPER JACKETS/COVERS. They're just a plain ol' black (most of the time) vinyl in a paper sleeve.

Most people here are not artistically-inclined enough to make jackets and covers for the test presses they may have. So Joe has come in a offered his services to creat some unique pieces of art to adorn the TPs and hence add to the aesthetic of the music. So now this dude comes in and attacks him for that?!?!...and b/c he asks for a little bit of money in return that makes him some sort of asshole? Maaaaan...get the fuck outta here dude!

Joe is a great guy. I'm not just saying that because he's a good friend, but because he is a great individual and an asset to the record-living world. He has done more for VC and a few other labels...not to mention bands (Coalesce, Pelican, etc.)...than you'd probably ever bother to realize or even attempt. To sit there and insult him as has been is pretty much insane and just plain retarded.

Nice try at calling Joe out Marmolade...you baited him...but you know what, guess who is the biggest asshole around here now?

Guest drawthecurtains

Ohio Pride, you are a talentless schmuck.

If you consider Marmolade to be an 'asshole', then you must not meet many people out in the real world.

I'm sure this Joe dude is a totally nice dude, but the fact that you guys are calling what his does is 'art', and the fact that you buy it, is just fucking nuts.

Guest buttflaps

This guy's art is really good I don't know why people are hating on him so hard! Haters are probably jealous their test presses are on whack black and in some shitty plain paper! How are people supposed to know you have the dopest tests on the planet if they can't read? Answer: by seeing the amazing OHIO PRIDE packaging you got and going "oh shit!" Plus, it's awesome you are helping your little bro out. My little brother also doesn't a job but I spend all of my money on OHIO PRIDE!! so I can't give him any money but he understands every time he comes over and sees all the tight OHIO PRIDE shit I have. OHIO PRIDE is so tight and I'm totally feeling it.

Guest Marmolade

i don't usually get too upset about things like this, but your comment kinda bothers me you fuckin cunt.

every single fucking penny i make from making jackets for people goes straight to my little brother. he still cannot find a job after being laid off and i have pretty much been paying his mortgage for the past 6 months. so i guess in your eyes that makes me a scumbag for making a little extra money to help keep my brother off the streets. you got it pal, i am only in it to make money because there is so much money to be made doing this. i just want to punch you in the fucking heart, hopefully making it stop.

hey, i got an idea, it could be a money maker so let me know what you think. how about i make a limited edition jacket with real blood, your blood. then i can say i actually used blood for paint and i will even let you keep all the money from it. my gift to you. that is something i could really take/show PRIDE in.

let the smites continue

BLAMING EVERYTHING ON THE ECONOMY IS SOOOOOO 2009.

p.s.- i didn't really expect one of the nicest dudes on Vinyl Collective to call people "cunts" and threaten to use their blood to make their shitty fake test press covers.