Fucking hell (aka "Where's the Radiohead album?")

So because I'm an idiot, I didn't pre-order the new Radiohead in any format, mainly because I was debating on getting the discbox but wanted to hear music first before plunking down $80+. So I figured since the album comes out today digitally, I'd just head over to radiohead.com and "order" the MP3s for free to check the thing out, but it's NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. It's not in their webstore, there's no links anywhere, nothing. That means the discbox is gone, too.

Why on earth would you only do a pre-order for your new album? Why would you pull it from your website the day it comes out? And who the hell got this thing and can send it to me? I desperately want to hear it!

Signed,

the idiot who didn't pre-order

And people were giving me shit for having plunked down the $80 for the discbox which included the digital download as well. !!!!!!

I did receive an email update last night saying that they would send out the link and code for the download in the morning UK-time.

Don't feel too too bad Scott...a co-worker of mine is also in that same boat. He tried to "pre-order" the download last night and said that the site was jammed and he couldn't get in at all. When he finally got through, he couldn't find the page to pay.

I went here: http://www.inrainbows.com/Store/index3.html

clicked "pre order" next to download

then viewed basket, then you can select pay, and you choose how much to pay. didn't go through with it, but in case anyone else was having trouble

It's not working for me, but I just grabbed the MP3s from a co-worker so problem solved anyway. :)

Guest kingbuzzo

I was really surprised by this. I didn't care for Hail To The Thief at all and the first listen through In Rainbows didn't grab me. After 3 or 4 listens though its really growing on me. Granted, I don't like it enough to wish i had thrown down for the discbox but if/when it gets a cd release I'll pick it up.