Bands you own the most of

drabley

off the top of my head

Against Me! (I know I'm missing the Self-Titled and one of the "New Wave" 7" series, not sure which one) as far as Vinyl, CD, and digital (new wave b-sides via iTunes)

Hot Water Music (and affiliated bands) though my vinyl is nowhere near complete with all the 7"s and splits for HWM I have all the full-lengths and everything in HWM affiliated bands on CD and vinyl

Murder City Devils (and affiliated bands) only missing the Christmas Bonus 7" for MCD [would love a blue copy of the buddyhead At the Drive-In/Murder City Devils split] pretty close to all of their affiliated bands as well

edit: Just rethought this...I probably have more Pine Hill Haints (and other Jamie Barrier band i.e. The Wednesdays, Natchez Shakers, Rise Up Howlin' Werewolf) than the Against Me! and Murder City Devils

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rad, do your KISS records have all the original inserts or not? I find that I can most with the inserts except for the solo albums.

Some of them do, some of them don't. I wish my copy of Love Gun had the paper gun that originally came with it.

Bruce Springsteen for sure, got all the 7"s and all the albums and a few bootlegs. Second is probably H2O or The Get Up Kids. I got everything GUK has done, and only missing the Still the Same Fellas 7" from H2O

Which still the same fellas are you missing?

I dont have any copies of it at all. I usually dont try and collect all varients as I cant afford to do that, but I like to own at least one of all. I do have two copies of Nothing to Prove however.

H2O is one of my main things too but my friend said they used to have a split with the Dropkick Murphys years ago. Does this 7inch really exist? Never ever heard about it!

Yeah it really does. It was a japan only cd release. Comprised of a few songs off of FTTW and live stuff, as well as the latest release for Drokick. Ive seen it on ebay once in my life, and that was back around 2001 or so.

Nirvana! bootlegs, bootlegs, bootlegs!

Marilyn Manson, kind of the same.

Nine Inch Nails. lots of halos but not all anymore.

Deftones. (singles, ep's, bootlegs, vhs, etc)

Far. (cassettes, promos, vinyl!)

onelinedrawing (obviously)

Fugazi.

Doomtree! their whole collective but i've been slipping on them lately.

Damien Jurado.

of Montreal. $$$$$$

Thanx for the info, man. I will keep my eyes open!

I wish you the best of luck finding it. Its like the holy grail of H2O stuff.

Yeah but some day the hype will be over again. I remember my friend buying the original demotape for like 25 dollars ppd BEFORE the NTprove hype....Checking Ebay every day will help me haha