Bands you own the most of

drabley

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot Water Music (I need to double check, but I think I have everything now for vinyl, and everything on CD)

Screeching Weasel (just missing Pervo Devo, and Happy Horny Gay and Sassy, and the Ramones LP for vinyl, have everything on CD)

The Pogues (no vinyl, but all cds.)

Lifetime (have everything but Jersey's Best Dancers on LP, and 7 inches on CD)

Hot Water Music (I need to double check, but I think I have everything now for vinyl, and everything on CD)

Hot Water Music. some of those split 7"s were tough to get, but im happy to have it (nearly) completed.

Yeah, double checked. Still missing the Screaming Fat Rat split. for vinyl. Haven't seen it pop up in a while. oh well. I'm close.

Hot Water Music. some of those split 7"s were tough to get, but im happy to have it (nearly) completed.

Yeah, double checked. Still missing the Screaming Fat Rat split. for vinyl. Haven't seen it pop up in a while. oh well. I'm close.

I think I have that, one I know I am missing is the 7" they did for some german zine. never see that anymore

GravityLovesDrunks had this for sale a few months ago (I checked through my old PMs to find this). You might wanna check with him as he may still have it. I found one on Ebay recently for pretty cheap, definitely keep an eye there.

Bands I own 10 or more releases of (no variants):

32 - J Church

32 - NOFX

21 - Nirvana

21 - Hot Water Music

20 - Mudhoney

19 - Bouncing Souls

19 - Chuck Ragan

18 - The Ergs!

17 - The Measure (SA)

17 - Foo Fighters

17 - Off With Their Heads

14 - Against Me

13 - ALL

13 - Beatnik Termites

12 - Descendents

11 - Fugazi

11 - O Pioneers!!!

10 - Drag The River

10 - Alkaline Trio

10 - Teenage Bottlerocket

I'm a J Church fan, though not a huge one. The reason they are so high is because I bought a big lot of 7"s off the Don Giovanni guy a few years ago.

I don't collect varients...so...

Hot Water Music and all the side projects, Chuck Ragan, Chris Wollard and the Ship Theives, Rumbleseat, etc.

Funeral Diner - Complete discography minus one or two comps

Ampere - Complete discography minus one or two comps

Planes Mistaken for Stars - only missing self titled 10"

Black Flag

Coliseum

The Holy Mountain

plus a bunch of other bands. I usually try to get complete discographies for the bands that I really like.