Anyone see the Draft, Dead to Me, Gaslight show?

I'm stoked to see this next Thursday. I'm curious what they have available merch-wise?

Yes, and it was a killer show. I paid little attention to the merch but noticed Gaslight had a bunch of shirts, one of which had an old school record player on it. Kind of like that one vinyl collective logo. And as previously noted, the Draft didn't have the new 7" with them yet.

gaslight had new shirts and hoodies and the vinyl for sale. didnt pay attention to the other bands. thought i saw a few Draft 7"s though.

the record they had for sale, was it their full-length?

gaslight? yes. thats all they have pressed. pretty sure all they had was white w-red splatter

I'm stoked to see this next Thursday. I'm curious what they have available merch-wise?

Yes, and it was a killer show. I paid little attention to the merch but noticed Gaslight had a bunch of shirts, one of which had an old school record player on it. Kind of like that one vinyl collective logo. And as previously noted, the Draft didn't have the new 7" with them yet.

I actually thought that Gaslight shirt was a VC shirt for a sec. I did a double take.

ha i can let you know on thursday what they have. ill see them on wednesday, jimmy eat world is on thursday.

Going to the show in Hollywood?

yep. i think it'll be more fun too, im not much of a drinker at shows but something about seeing the draft and the gaslight anthem at a place with no bar is a little bizarre to me. that and the fact that the alley never seems to draw well for any show for whatever reason.

Going to the show in Hollywood?

yep. i think it'll be more fun too, im not much of a drinker at shows but something about seeing the draft and the gaslight anthem at a place with no bar is a little bizarre to me. that and the fact that the alley never seems to draw well for any show for whatever reason.

I've never been to the Alley so I figure I should go check it out. Chain Reaction is hard to book bands in to with good spots. They have a lot of local spots but to get a band a decent spot elsewhere is a whore. So being that I own a label I want to see if there's any options.

When they played in Chicago, The Gaslight Anthem stole the entire show in my opinion. So good. My friend picked up the Gaslight Anthem record, but it was on black vinyl.

The black vinyl version is the more limited pressing, out of only 100. The colored vinyl is out of 500. Your friend got lucky.

When they played in Chicago, The Gaslight Anthem stole the entire show in my opinion. So good. My friend picked up the Gaslight Anthem record, but it was on black vinyl.

unless that's a second pressing they only made 100 on black to my knowledge.

I remember them saying that they won't ever repress it on black vinyl because they intentionally made black the more limited color.

The black vinyl version is the more limited pressing, out of only 100. The colored vinyl is out of 500. Your friend got lucky.

I thought the colored vinyl was out of 400, and the whole press was /500 total.