Ultimate Deluxe Baroness Blue Record

Wow. Something must have seriously punctured that package. That's the cardboard mailer, then bubble wrap, then another piece of cardboard right?

I've only had to contact Relapse's customer service once and they got back to me quickly. It was not about a damaged record though, so I don't know how they will remedy the situation.

Wow. Something must have seriously punctured that package. That's the cardboard mailer, then bubble wrap, then another piece of cardboard right?

Yes.

I sent them an email and also attached the pics. We shall see what response I get.

Also noticed that the jacket looked to be as if it had been folded over at the corners...

[image]

[image]

>:(

that's good to hear. I've never had a problem with Relapse orders but was really bummed when my represses showed up today and they both had a crease in the same spot. looking at the box though i dont see where it might have happened. Must have just been a warehouse mistake.

i have never seen anything like this before. this is from the first press.

[image]

did anybody order the edition with the slipmat and bag?

i ordered that but still have yet to get shipping.

I ordered this. I emailed Relapse 11 days ago to make an address change on my order and Josh replied with this:

"Made this change for you. These will be shipped end of next week; we are waiting on the last component for the Ultimate edition. Thanks for your patience!"

But here we are, beginning of a new week, and still no shipping confirmation.

Got a reply from Relapse:

"You will need to file a claim with the USPS. Since the damage occured after we dispatched it, there isn't much we can do.

I would just send them these pics when you make the claim. It's exactly what they will ask you for."

I kinda understand but...sigh...

Has anyone ever filed a claim w/ USPS? What is the success rate?

just got a FedEx tracking number for the Deluxe 3xLP version. Too bad the address listed on it is for the apartment I moved out of last month. Despite emailing them with an address change. Fucking a

Edit: Got it fixed. Their email system just hadn't updated my address. There were a little short with me on the phone though. :-/

fucking FedEx. Left mine sitting out next to my mailbox in the snow all 1 1/2 feet from the road because they were too lazy to drive the 1/8 mile down my driveway. Good thing I knew they were gonna pull that stunt, because you can hardly see the package sitting there.

[image]

this thing is a beast. And fucking gorgeous to boot.