Saves The Day- Under The Boards

Guest falloutcollapse

I loved In Reverie, it was one of the first punk/emo/whatever CD's I had ever gotten into. I got "War All the Time" by Thursday and In Reverie on the same day from an older friend. I still love both, and most people consider those two to be both bands' worst releases.

I agree that War All The Time is Thursday's best.

I can't pick favorites. I love A City By the Light Divided as much as I love Waiting, ya know? Everything they do is great.

I'll probably love it seeing as I'm the only one in the world that likes In Reverie.

I loved In Reverie, it was one of the first punk/emo/whatever CD's I had ever gotten into. I got "War All the Time" by Thursday and In Reverie on the same day from an older friend. I still love both, and most people consider those two to be both bands' worst releases.

Funnily, both of those CDs were released on the same day in 2003, and Thursday outsold STD 2-to-1 in first-week numbers.

i really like the element his fuzzy, aggro basslines bring to their sound. or at least i did on the last record.

Manny didn't play on Sound The Alarm; he joined the band after they finished recording. I'm guessing Chris played all the bass parts like he did on Can't Slow Down.

Funnily, both of those CDs were released on the same day in 2003, and Thursday outsold STD 2-to-1 in first-week numbers.

Scott you forgot that Story Of The Year and MxPx came out with CDs on that day as well. Except that they both sucked.