Post yourr ebay horror stories

Well there was this one time not so long ago, where I bought about 4 sets of Enema of the State vinyl first pressing Buddha orange and Dude Ranch from Hot Topic. I decided to flip them on eBay. I put a 'Buy It Now' on a Dude Ranch for $75 and I was 'well chuffed' when someone bought it right away. I was so hysterical I had made nearly 500% profit.

The guy that bought it didnt pay for it, and immediately left negative feedback saying "Flipping vinyl is wrong.Its more than just $$$$$"

loooooooooooooooool :D

I ordered a 7" from someone shortly after moving to a new apartment. I'd gone all around eBay and PayPal updating my address, but it seems like maybe I only updated my contact info and/or my billing info, or something, because when I got the confirmation email my shipping address was listed as my old address. I immediately emailed the seller and told them NOT to ship to that address, and gave them my new one, and they replied back that they would, no problem.

I never got the disc, and it turned out it got stuck at the post office in my old neighborhood for a while before being returned to the seller. I emailed back and forth with him, but never got the 7", and PayPal wouldn't refund my money. Finally, the seller left me this message as feedback:

"BAD TASTE IN MUSIC FROM THIS EBAY NEWBIE,how do you get thru life on your own?"

Thanks, jerk.

Well there was this one time not so long ago, where I bought about 4 sets of Enema of the State vinyl first pressing Buddha orange and Dude Ranch from Hot Topic. I decided to flip them on eBay. I put a 'Buy It Now' on a Dude Ranch for $75 and I was 'well chuffed' when someone bought it right away. I was so hysterical I had made nearly 500% profit.

The guy that bought it didnt pay for it, and immediately left negative feedback saying "Flipping vinyl is wrong.Its more than just $$$$$"

is this a horror story? you didn't lose anything...

*I ordered two LPs from a seller in Nov. One was limited to 100 copies and sold for almost $50. The weeks afterward, 2 copies sold for about $10. Anyway, as soon as I paid the seller (who had about a 500 rating with no negs), he stopped contacting me. The records never came. He never answered any messages, emails or claims. I'm worried that something happened to him. I did a claim and got money back for one, and will probably get refunded for the other in a few days.

*On New Years I saw a record I wanted for half price "on sale" in a buy it now. So I did. A message said that payment was required ASAP. I thought that was strange, but it was a sale, so I did. Now the item has been removed along with the seller. Emailed the seller last night and if no response within 2 days I'll file a claim.

*Records from ebay are almost never as described and always come damaged. I realized that if I don't ask sellers to "sandwich the record in sturdy cardboard and then place in a mailer" they will come bent and sometimes unplayable. Still, some sellers don't do that.

I'm glad I knew how to package records properly before it was the thing to do. I sold a bunch old HC records I didn't listen to anymore and always got great feedback for my packing skills, this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but I'm still drunk and half deaf from seeing Jucifer last night, yep nothing else to do in Asbury......................

someone here did that, im pretty sure.