CURSED "The Last Session" 7"EP in the DW Estore

[image]

CURSED "The Last Session" 7"EP is now available in the DW Estore.

"This is the last Cursed recording, from the doomed final tour that we didn't know was the doomed final tour yet. Recorded live off the floor like we'd play it. 5 songs spanning all 3 LPs that we came to play faster and differently live than they were originally recorded." - Chris Colohan

On Chris' High Anxiety label.

http://www.deathwishinc.com/estore/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=D&Product_Code=NIR274v&Category_Code=FRND

-J.

Thanks everyone -

A word to those who wait on ordering to combine orders:

I would do the same out of convenience as well, but you have to remember since shipping pricing is calculated automatically by the USPS (there is no DW mark up or anything), you aren't really saving by making one large order vs. a few small orders over a week period.

Thanks.

-J.

Stay tuned.

wha wha what. if this is true i will suck on your balls.

You'll have to talk to the wife about that. She also writes my paycheck, so... it's her call, really. I walk the line.

-- The first pressing of this 7" is really about to be history. DW is the only place that got them in quantity, outside of our mailorder. That's what a neck tattoo gets you: access to the inner circle! No distributors got them at all. Just our mailorder, distro kids, and direct stores. Maybe a couple small batches to places overseas. Very gratifying and fun, not to mention exciting. Screw pre-orders, it's all about the double take.

-- And yeah, in case anyone is in the dark, HA is Chris's jam and I'm the other guy. I like Canada just fine. Who knew?

i already got my shipping confirmation! thanks deathwish!!!

and Var... Canada likes you just fine too!

Is Clean as it was in 1995? Seriously, it was like the citizens gave a shit and did not throw their garbage on the ground. Downside: gas stations with no bathrooms = peeing in people's shrubs.

i already got my shipping confirmation! thanks deathwish!!!

and Var... Canada likes you just fine too!

Is Clean as it was in 1995? Seriously, it was like the citizens gave a shit and did not throw their garbage on the ground. Downside: gas stations with no bathrooms = peeing in people's shrubs.

most of it's still pretty clean... some spots in toronto and van are a little dumpy.

ooh and gas stations have bathrooms now too so things are really looking up!