Curb Your Enthusiasm

yeah, this season has exceeded my expectations by far. without appearing like a complete fanboy, i really dont think theres been any decline in the quality of the show.

i also think leon has been one of the funniest guest characters on the show. some of the facial expressions he does are enough to make me laugh let alone the stuff he says.

That pissed me off when he was in the restaurant. But the season is great. The episode when they got the phones switched and Leon said something about him trying to call some ladies and he got some old people was hilarious and my friend was taking a sip of his water and when they said that he burst water out of his mouth and nose which made it about 10 times funnier. Definitely a great season so far.

leon had me laughing uncontrollably when he kept saying "long ass balls" in the scene in the hospital. same when he kept telling larry "to get in that ass, eat snickers, leave trash, etc."

hahahaha "Long ass balls" CLASSIC! I also like last week when Larry was prepping him for the job interview and Leon said, "Yeah, go topsy-turvy on that motherfucker."

I still need to see season 5.

Haven't seen the new season. Who is Leon? Is he from the adopted family I read about?

Besides Krazy -Eyes....My fave episode is The Prostitute. Moneena....especially when she is smoking a joint with Larry's dad.And Larry is freaking out in the bathroom.....That is fucking comedy.

I still need to see season 5.

Haven't seen the new season. Who is Leon? Is he from the adopted family I read about?

Besides Krazy -Eyes....My fave episode is The Prostitute. Moneena....especially when she is smoking a joint with Larry's dad.And Larry is freaking out in the bathroom.....That is fucking comedy.

leon is from the adopted family, yes. i think i might find him funnier than even krazy eyes was. then again, hes been in many more episodes so its allowed for his character to develop a lot more. the first episode he was in, i didnt care for it. but then the next episode came and the guys had me rolling ever since.

I am "borrowing" all the seasons from 452 "friends" right now. It's going to take some time, but hopefully I like it.

Honestly, if you don't have much to do, you can burn through a season in one night. Seriously, if you get hooked you aren't going to want to stop watching them and its really easy to sit through ten 30 minute episodes.